[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glass bottle > Can >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 0cokebotl[1].jpg (39KB, 468x267px) Image search: [Google]
0cokebotl[1].jpg
39KB, 468x267px
Glass bottle > Can >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plastic bottle

Finally something we all can agree on.
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (16KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
16KB, 197x256px
>>
>>8663922
I agree, but I do have to give it to the can for having a better pour
>>
>>8663922
When I'm hankering for a nice cool Coca-Cola, I reach for the 'astic 'ottle. Glass breaks too easily and cans are just garbage.
>>
When you say Glass Bottle I hope you're specifically referring to Mexican Cokes, which are made with Cane Sugar as opposed to cheap Corn Syrup.

Because yeah the Mexican Coke indeed has a nicer flavor, you get more of a cola spice.
>>
>>8663923
you can reseal plastic bottles desu making them the perfect travel companion
>>
Who the fuck drinks coke in this day and age.
>>
>>8663938
People who are not autistically trying to compensate their dullness with hipsterism?
>>
>>8663938
What're you gonna do about it faggot
>>
>>8663951
Have a beer like a fucking normal adult
>>
Glass bottles are the absolute best. Coming in second is pouring it into a cold glass.
>>
>>8663926

You know the whole world except America makes coke with real sugar, right?
>>
File: 1488255745746.jpg (224KB, 735x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488255745746.jpg
224KB, 735x1500px
Glass with ice>glass bottle>plastic bottle>>> metal tasting hard to drink from need girly nails to open makes your hands freezing when you touch it can
>>
>>8664038
>You know the whole world except America makes coke with real sugar, right?

Sure. But from an American perspective, the only one that we can get easily that is made with normal sugar is the Mexican one. The others aren't relevant because they aren't readily available here.
>>
>>8663922
Agreed, I prefer glass to all, though cans are much superior to plastic.
>>
>>8663966
>he pretends to like beer while drinking it
>>
>>8664038
You know the whole of America rarely thinks about any of you, right?
Except when it's time to bomb.
>>
>>8663926
Le real sugar maymay. It's a placebo. Do the pepsi challenge, you won't be able to tell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.