[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got some roast lamb, what sauce should I make to go with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Got some roast lamb, what sauce should I make to go with it?
Ideally not rosemary since that's what I made last time
>>
>>8663281
a simple mint sauce
>>
>>8663281
try this mint sauce

1 big bunch of fresh mint
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 oz fresh cum
1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
>>
>>8663281

mint sauce
>>
>>8663281
you could do a a gravy and mushroom sauce.
>>
>>8663292
is there anyway I can make it without the brown sugar?
I'm not gay.
>>
garlic sauce

1 large head of garlic
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 tsp rosemary or thyme
1/8 tsp of salt
1 & 1/2 tb raw white rice
1 cup lamb stock or beef stock, prefferably homemade if you can, otherwise store bought is fine

separate garlic cloves, put in small saucepan with about 1L water, bring to boil and cook for about 30 secs, drain and peel, do the same again but drain when it comes to a boil

in empty saucepan, bring milk salt herbs and rice to a simmer, add the garlic then simmer very slowly for 45 mins, adding in more spoonfuls of milk if the rice is going to scorch

pour in the stock and simmer for about 1 min, then either force through a sieve or puree in a blender, season and set aside until your lamb is done

when lamb is done, degrease it and deglaze pan with about 2-3 tbps of stock, or water if you dont have any more and scrape up all the good stuff, then strain into garlic sauce and serve
>>
>>8663281
I can't eat roast lamb without a rich gravy.

Rosemary, garlic, onions, carrot, chicken stock and 6 hours worth of slow roasting lamb juices. Makes for a fantastic rich gravy.
>>
Mayo
>>
I've never cooked lamb before, but wanted to give it a try. Roasted with tons of herbs sounds great to me.

I was gonna try something like this: http://www.seattletimes.com/life/food-drink/recipes-slow-roasted-herbed-leg-of-lamb-and-roasted-garlic-infused-mashed-potatoes/

Is this a good recipe to follow?
>>
>>8663659
just use white sugar or honey numbnuts. you need the sugar to balance the vinegar.
>>
>2017
>mint sauce with lamb
>>
>>8663659
The fuck is wrong with brown sugar?
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING LAMB SAUCE
>>
>>8663912
It's gay
>>
File: 4-Faggots.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4-Faggots.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>8663281
>>8663291
>>8663292
>>8663656
you could also just put some toothpaste on the meat.

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (191KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
191KB, 1600x900px
>>8664029
Indeed.
>>
>>8663281
Tzatziki sauce. Pita bread. Dress up some cherry tomatoes. Yum.
>>
>>8663281
Ketchup
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.