[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Denny's chefs have a harder job then a fine dining chef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Marshall_Applewhite.jpg (32KB, 512x386px) Image search: [Google]
Marshall_Applewhite.jpg
32KB, 512x386px
Do Denny's chefs have a harder job then a fine dining chef? A fine dining chef has to do 3-4 dishes perfect.

A Denny's chef has to make 30+ VARIOUS dishes ranging from wings to steak and everything in between
>>
>>8658815
>A Denny's chef has to make 30+ VARIOUS dishes ranging from wings to steak and everything in between
But he doesn't have to do them well.
>>
>>8658823
Nope, just have to do em "Denny's"
>>
>>8658823
they have to do them satisfactory to the paying customer
>>
>>8658815

>Fine dining chef
>3-4 dishes perfect

In what world do you live in where a fine dining chef only has to worry about 3-4 dishes? Go to any kitchen in a 5 star hotel I guarantee you you'll see the chefs busting their ass handling orders not only for the restaurant but room service as well, especially during lunch/dinner.
>>
File: 1488509372670.jpg (73KB, 375x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488509372670.jpg
73KB, 375x380px
>>8658815
>Do Denny's chefs have a harder job then a fine dining chef?
I think you answered your own question. Sometimes if think a little hard about a problem you can solve it yourself.
>>
Dennys has a flat top grill and a deep fryer. Most of their stuff is stay at home mom tier foods. Pancakes, fruits, burgers/fries or melts/fries. Thinner cheaper steaks for the flat top grill and fries. Eggs and toast with sausage or bacon. Plus what fine dining place only makes 3 to 4 items, ever?
>>
>>8658879
most paying customers are drunk and/or high and/or broke
>>
>>8658879
They're already self-respect deficient enough to be inside a Denny's. they don't give a shit.
>>
>>8659842
So you've been inside one to eat and noticed the customers there?
>>
>>8659836
a lot of fine dining places have a small menu
>>
>>8658815
All that shit is frozen to start with
>>
>mfw lived in shithole small town as a kid and fanciest restaurant we had was olive garden, and Dennys was exciting
>>
>>8661971
My childhood, Friendly's was the fancy place. My parents would save up and we would go once a month. I don't even think I was allowed to eat a meal, just the ice cream sunday with the cone upside down and reeces pieces as eyes and a face.
>>
>>8658815
its harder to do one thing perfectly than a million things very shittily
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.