[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true this thing is cheap as fuck in the states? It costs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: McChicken.png (247KB, 444x350px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.png
247KB, 444x350px
Is it true this thing is cheap as fuck in the states?
It costs 4,27 USD here but I've heard people talking about how they could get it for just a single dollar.

Is it even worth it at such a high price?
>>
>>8656523
For me, it's $1.07 with tax included.
>>
File: McDonald's+Hamburger+Edited.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
McDonald's+Hamburger+Edited.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>8656527
Daamm you Americans have it good, I heard some people preferred this instead of the big mac double simply because it was so cheap.

Is it still worth it?

Pic related the cheapest burger at 1,42 USD.
>>
>>8656545
The value of something is subjective to you and your finances. I'd say it's worth it for $1.50
>>
>>8656545
That's the saddest burger I've ever seen.
>>
>>8656564
This is a common burger in my country and it's great because it's so cheap.
>>
>>8656570
How much is the double patty version?
>>
>>8656523
on sale now for 1$ plus tax, 1.29 normally
>>
>>8656576
2 double cheeseburgers are 3$ or 1.69 a peice
>>
>>8656523
It's not the same McChicken. Ours is more like what other countries call junior chicken or mayo chicken.
>>
>>8656523
>Is it even worth it at such a high price?
getting this worked up over a sandwhich
>>
Where do you live, OP?

I'm in Canada myself and if you're a MapleHockeyLumberjackfag as well then I gotta tell you this.

At Canadian McDonald's we have two chicken sandwiches, the McChicken and the Junior Chicken. The Junior Chicken is actually the same burger as the American McChicken. For some reason in Canada it got a new name.
The Canadian McChicken is a different sandwich. Its bigger and uses a different party (without the same coating or spices) which is why it costs so damn much.

Of you want a real American McChicken, short of actually going to the US, order a Junior Chicken.
>>
>>8657292
This. Just like every american product vs other country's product comparison, they are fundamentally different from the start and nobody realizes it and it's a big clusterfuck of misunderstanding.

See also: Biscuits & gravy, Peanut butter & jelly, etc.
>>
Basically if your $4 sandwich has real meat texture instead of reconstituted crap and has a sesame seed bun, it's not what Americans would recognise as a McChicken.
>>
>>8656869
Prices have been rising where I live. 2 mcdoubles (one slice of cheese instead of two) is $2.50 now. Large fry is $2.50.

Quality has gone down too.
>>
>>8657361
US btw.

If prices go up again I'm done with mcdicks for good. Not that I go all that often, but a chicken sandwich and double cheeseburger for $2 back when they had free sauces had most franchises was hard to beat. Up until 4 years ago about.

Shit, up until 2007 or so they had those burger Tuesdays where a regular burger was $.29. I'd go in with 10 dollars and me and my friends would eat like kings.

Those were the days.
>>
>>8657361
>2 mcdoubles is $2.50 now
That's still not bad. They're $1.59 each here (Arizona)
Haven't bought a McDouble since they raised them above $1.29
McD's is slipping
>>
>>8656523
its 5$ Canadian here

not even worth it when the Jr Chicken is 1$ and you can just buy two of those, plus its much better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.