[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, they finally did it. 30 years later they finally found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Well, they finally did it. 30 years later they finally found a way to make a zero sugar/calories coke taste exactly like the original. I'm impressed.
>>
I like coke
>>
>>8653603
>they finally found a way to make a zero sugar/calories coke taste exactly like the original.

I don't see what's so difficult about making diet coke taste just as shitty as regular coke.
>>
>>8653603
>oh look at me, I bought a 0 HFCS drink that tastes just like sugar! I wuv sugar, but I want to be thin.

Idiot. How fucking fat are you?
>>
>>8654756
Not all of us are like you and are able to replace our lust for sugar with semen.
>>
File: banana apple waffles.jpg (238KB, 907x892px) Image search: [Google]
banana apple waffles.jpg
238KB, 907x892px
>>8654764
>Not all of us are like you and are able to control our lust for sugar
I'm genuinely sorry for you, you have become addicted to sugar and it's killing you.

Just cut it out, if you seriously don't think you have the power to stop killing yourself with poison then you should seek counseling.

>b-but it tastes good!
I know, I used to be obese. I eat as much sugar as I feel like having 2 days a month, but because I am able to stop myself from eating it for the other 28. I get to enjoy mountains of unhealthy food for one weekend a month and still look like a human bean, truly the best of both worlds.
>>
The trick is to lie on the label.
>>
>>8654790
Fuck off. You sound like a reformed smoker, holier than thou.

Just fuck off. Stop telling people how to live. I bet people hate you. I hate you and I've never met you.
>>
>>8654790
>it's an ex-fatty thinks he's better than others but, despite losing weight, still can't comprehend that not everyone has this insatiable hunger for fats and sugars episode

I like being able to drink a pepsi whenever I like, I also like being able to sit on wooden furniture without it collapsing under my immense weight, I'm sorry you've apparently only ever been capable of achieving one of these at any one time.
>>
>>8654796
I don't think I'm better than you because I stopped overeating empty calories.

What I came to learn from being fat was that it made me spiteful and miserable. I envied the people I thought were happy, I felt utter contempt for skinny people and I had a warped idea of the amount of effort it would take to look like that and be "happy".

Do you hate me, or do you hate yourself?

>>8654811
Congratulations, I hope to end up in a similar situation when I drop the remaining 25 but I don't think the guy who said "lust for sugar" has a particularly good relationship with food. If you are at a healthy weight, feel free to eat a doughnut on occasion but when you imply that you need the doughnut it's indicative of a larger problem.

"Lust" is a particularly strong word that leads me to think he feels genuinely addicted.
>>
>>8654837
>>8654790
Look I did a argue mom
>>
>>8654837
I used the word "lust" to help highlight you're intense desire to consume semen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.