[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to bed thinking about food >wake up thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>go to bed thinking about food
>wake up thinking about food
>think about food all day unless I'm deep into my paperwork or gaming

>sometimes even get aroused when I think of good food I've had or will have

>sometimes I overeat, sometimes I spend 10-12 hours not eating, sometimes I throw my food up to get it out of me

What's wrong with me /ck/?
>>
you're retarded
>>
>>8652461

This.
>>
>>8652432
You need to replace food with something else. Like dick. Or heroin.
>>
>>8652432
Binge-eating disorder.
Also I wanna eat that giant ass.
>>
>>8652462
Criminally underrated post.
>>
You need dick.
>>
Sounds like the beginnings of binge eating disorder, and if things continue it could become bulimia (due to the binging and purging behaviour). If you're in a country in which you can access healthcare, I'd suggest talking to a doctor and asking to see a psychologist or ask to have cognitive behavioural therapy- that will help you deal with the constant food thoughts, and the rest of the eating loads then throwing up will sort itself out once the constant food thoughts are dealt with.

Protip- Don't just try to not think about it, that will just make you think about food more. Distract yourself and find something else to do to keep your mind off it. :)
>>
>>8652472
>>8652510

Thanks. I didn't think this would be a legit problem for me, but I suppose it is.

Fuck.
>>
>>8652432
Same, but replace all your food with cigarettes.
>>
>>8653386
It's an addiction, I guess.
>>
Figure out the cause of the irrational panic / anxiety spike that causes you to rush to food to relieve it
>>
>>8652432
>What's wrong with me
You posted an OP image that was more interesting than your topic.
>>
>>8652432
>>8652461 this
and you have a fat ass a coal burner hair style.
>>
>>8652432

Bulimia.

Are you at least hot?

My Dad did tell me never to dip the pen in company ink, also don't stick your dick in crazy.

I have a feeling OP might be worth the risk of murder suicide post coitus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.