[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ate a local seafood restaurant a few days ago. Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1336961113975.jpg (18KB, 257x280px) Image search: [Google]
1336961113975.jpg
18KB, 257x280px
So I ate a local seafood restaurant a few days ago. Here's my experience.
>slow service
>okay food
>found mayo on salt shaker
>tell waiter about it
>just wipes it off and puts it back on the table
>tell her to just get me another one
>has obvious attitude about this
>finish eating
>ask for check
>leave 8 dollar tip
>waiter says she'll let me out
>??? okay
>UNLOCKS DOOR
>leave
>mfw I realize they must do this to prevent check skippers
Is this shit even legal?
>mfw this resturant
>>
File: 6816305182_aa46592ba6_b.jpg (348KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6816305182_aa46592ba6_b.jpg
348KB, 768x1024px
>>8649619

>locked in

Really made me think

about how fucked that is
>>
Hypothetically I guess they could lock it whenever they want but they can't stop you from leaving
>>
>>8649619
It's incredibly illegal, that shit violates the fire code in like 30 different ways. What the fuck are you supposed to do, hope a waitress is able to fight to the front of the mob when the grill fucks up and the place starts burning to the ground?

report that shit, OP. Assuming you don't care to see it shut the fuck down.
>>
>>8649619
Imagine being so oblivious that you don't even realize you're in the restaurant past closing.
>>
>>8649619
good thing you left that massive tip or you mightve never gotten home to write this
>>
>>8649619
>tipping after she gave you attitude

Cuck
>>
>>8650729
This
>>
>>8649619
Anon are you just making shit up out of boredom?
>>
The only place i've ever gotten locked in like that was a place that had closed while we were inside. They thought we were cool so they let us stay longer and we had drinks.
>>
>>8649619
What time did you leave? Was it past closing? Do they lock the doors to prevent other customers from coming in?
>>
>>8650733
>Posting on 4chan
>Going to a business during normal operating hours

Sounds like infallible logic
>>
File: 1448601263707.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1448601263707.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>>8649619
>it's a OP makes something up and never replies episode
>>
>>8649619
No, it's a fire hazard, as if there was a fire, nobody was going to run
>>
>>8649619
>Be me
>Go to all you can eat buffett
>Eat a ton of food
>Start to walk out without paying
>Ching chong starts yellin 'you pay, you pay now!'
>Wave a pack of cigarettes at her signalling I'm going outside for a smoke
>'Ok you come back and pay'
>Walk out door
>Get in car and drive away
>Blast techno
>>
>>8650733
this, she probably gave him attitude because he came in at 10pm or some shit
>>
>>8650948
nice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.