[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing in my house right now is 2 pounds of ground beef

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1463963224757.jpg (142KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463963224757.jpg
142KB, 1600x1200px
The only thing in my house right now is 2 pounds of ground beef and a loaf of white bread

I don't know how to cook and the only thing I've had today was 2 cans of tuna, how can I make those two things into something tasty?
>>
Put them both in a metal big bowl of water
Add a fistful of salt
Mash thoroughly
Microwave for 2 hours on high
>>
>>8646943
you have basics like mustard/milk?
>>
>>8646971
Yeah
>>
>>8646978
cut a couple of slices of the loaf, put them in the oven on very low temp to dry out for 30min or smth, cut into small cubes and soak them in warm milk, mix soaked cubes with 1 pound of beef, add some mustard, salt pepper, parsley in case you have it, if you have onion cut some up into small pieces, cook them until lightly shimmering over medium heat then add to the mix.

form meatballs and sear over medium heat
>>
>>8646943
Just make hamburgers with toasted bread.
>>
>>8646946

This, my mom made it all the time when I was a kid. Maybe a bit less salt.

She called it her special meatloaf.
>>
>>8646943
OP, if the meat is frozen, and you can't pat it out into patties, or form into a meafloaf with celery, onion, peppers, etc. Then brown it in crumbles. Hit it with some onion, garlic, whatever you can.
Think sloppy joe on soft bread or on toast. I actually like to use basic bottled BBQ sauce sometimes, add a slice of cheese and bread n butter pickles and dream that it is bbq brisket. You can flavor it however you want though.

One of my favorite hamburger + pantry ingredients dinner is white rice and picadillo, since I always have olives, raisins, capers, frozen bell peppers and the rest.
>>
>>8646988
I just had meatballs the other day
>>8647010
What's the best way to make a hamburger
>>
>>8646946
He said the only thing he has in his house is beef and bread. A microwave is out of the question.
>>
>>8647041
Simply cooked is usually best. Form patties, heat a pan to medium heat, put a little oil in the pan. Don't let it get so hot it smokes. Just before you throw 'em in, sprinkle a little salt, pepper, garlic salt or whatever your thing is. Some people mash them down, some don't If you do, you want to do it immediately or it'll be dry. 2-3 minutes a side is a pretty good general guide. You can tell how cooked they are by gently poking (not piercing) them. Soft is rare, springy is well-done. I like to toast the bread or buns right in the pan on lower heat after taking the burgers out to rest for a couple minutes.
>>
>>8647187
Oh, after you take the burgers out of the pan you can touch down both sides of the bread in the rendered fat, take them out and clean the tasty crusty junk out of the pan before toasting them. Tasty, no need for butter or anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.