[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup co/ck/s My bro bought this shit for ramen. Do we just dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 52100002958.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
52100002958.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
Sup co/ck/s
My bro bought this shit for ramen. Do we just dump it in broth or...?
Curry powder/indian food general
>>
fuck off leaf
>>
>>8645989
>ramen
>Indian food general
I have no idea how that'll be. Just put a pinch and see if you like it.
>>
First try half a teaspoon per serving of ramen. You can add more or less to your taste after that. Put it in the water along with the seasoning packets that come with the ramen.
>>
>>8646018
This. I do the same, don't dump too much in though cause it doesn't disolve.
>>
can i just sprinkle a whole bunch on baked chicken or do i need to cut it with something
>>
>>8646050
Probably would taste dry but it would give bland chicken a taste. Mix it with mayonaise
>>
>>8646050
mix it with some yogurt and let it sit for a couple hours, then grill (or bake) it.
>>
>>8646050
That depends, are you making curry chicken?

Jesus dude... You're just a lil babe in the woods.
>>
>>8646050

It's fine if the chicken has skin on it, the grease will moisten the powder and the skin will still get crispy. That's a terrible curry powder tho. You should really make your own. It's easy as fuck, and you can customize it to be how you like it.
>>
I make pickles with this.
>>
File: IMG_2024.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2024.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8645989
Try topping fried ramen with it. Might be good. Get some Japanese seven spice too.
>>
>>8646119
sounds good!

>>8646169
Not really. Just looking for lazy dinners.
For where I live, yeah. 1,000 Indian people live here and they either ignore me or culturally white

>>8646173
Noted

>>8646176
Curry pickles....
>>
>>8646551
I was winging it with a recipe I found in one of my books, it called for turmeric, but I didn't have any so I used the curry powder as a substitute since it has it in it. Lot's of other spices/ingredients so they didn't turn out tasting like curry, just spicy and delicious.
>>
>>8645989
curry? idk. i used to put cajun seasoning in my ramen.

ever since i switched to shin black i dont need to add anything now
>>
>>8645989
For the most part Indians fry their spices in oil or ghee. In this case only a small amount would be fine. With fine powders like that you want to add liquids within a few seconds after it starts to foam, or you will burn the spice. Just adding dry curry powder to your broth is dumb. But then, having tasted Japanese '''''curry''''', I wouldn't put anything past the Japanese.
>>
>>8645995
I remember maruchan use to make a curry ramen cup. they use to have alot more flavors like a mushroom one. They also use to have dried egg in the chicken cups which i miss.
>>
>>8646119
I used strawberry yoghurt. It didn't turn out as good as I thought it would..
>>
>>8645989
Don't dump it in all at once, or it might explode and cause you and your bro to switch bodies.
>>
>>8648503
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.