[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, American tourist in Europe >go to Macdonald's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1263.jpg (682KB, 2204x2313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
682KB, 2204x2313px
>be me, American tourist in Europe
>go to Macdonald's and order 3 hamburgers and a medium fry
>pic related
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8641579
Pic related after you ate all the frys except one?
>>
>>8641579
>3 hamburgers
why do americans ruin everything?
>>
>>8641579
You're in a foreign land, filled with different cuisines and ingredients. You choose to have a shitty maccy dees? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm a Euro, when I go to other Euro countries I sample their cuisine. When I go to the US I try the foods of whatever region or city i'm in. It's true that all yanks are classless slobs. KYS.
>>
>>8641719
I think its worth a trip if you've been to one in another country because it's the same but different. In some places even the soda is different, like USA coke tastes different than coke in India or Japan.

This isn't only because the suppliers are diffrent but also sometimes because different cultures enjoy different tastes.

Plus there's really nothing you can find in the EU that you cant also find in the US tourist states.
>>
>>8641579
what did who mean by what?
>>
>>8641579
You forgot about hiding the grease stains from the fries you ate, amerobese.
>>
File: 1474084050099.jpg (86KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1474084050099.jpg
86KB, 700x518px
this only happens in burgerland, right?
>>
>>8641719
i try maccers in all countries i visit

fuck off rorke
>>
File: one_large_fry.jpg (52KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
one_large_fry.jpg
52KB, 480x436px
>>
>>8642032
maybe i better not ask
>>
>>8642032

what the fuck is he riding anyway?
>>
>>8642072
Looks like a motorized gurney.
>>
>>8642051
pleb
>>
>>8641579
>obvious bait
>you can see the grease marks all over the inside
>OP is a fat piece of idiot garbage
>>
>>8641579
How fat are you?
>>
>>8642072
his bed
>>
>>8641579
You got what you asked for, you should thank the server for their diligence and attention to customer service.
>>
>>8641660
3 burgers for each meal of the day idiot
>>
>>8643756
Fatty in denial.
>>
>>8641747
Probably taste and local water supply. All the syrup is made in Georgia and shipped out. But when they went to India they found it wasn't up to par with back home so they built a treatment plant and now parts of India have cleaner water.
>>
>>8645551
Kek
>>
File: sofa car.jpg (36KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
sofa car.jpg
36KB, 425x323px
>>8642032
Looks more like a guy fucking with them on his experimental vehicle than the sad reality of mobility scooters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.