[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins To Remove Artificial Dyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dunkin_Brands_headquarters_sign.jpg (2MB, 3157x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkin_Brands_headquarters_sign.jpg
2MB, 3157x2400px
https://consumerist.com/2017/03/02/dunkin-donuts-baskin-robbins-to-eliminate-artificial-colors-from-products-by-2018/
>Dunkin’ Brands, the parent company of the two chains, announced that it would remove artificial colors from its food and beverage products in the U.S and replace them with naturally sourced colorings by the end of 2018. The announcement is two years in the making for Dunkin’ Brands, which began a comprehensive menu review that resulted in a new product development process in 2014.

>The changes will affect nearly every product sold by the two companies, including icing, fillings, frozen beverages, ice cream, as well as the quarts and pints of Baskin Robbins ice cream sold at retail locations. However, there will be a few exceptions, Dunkin’ Brands notes, such as products that are supplier-branded. Additionally, Baskin-Robbins will take a longer period of time to find replacements for the decorative elements on its ice cream cakes, the company says.

>“This is a significant undertaking on the part of our product development teams and suppliers,” Dunkin’ Brands Chairman and CEO Nigel Travis said in a statement. “However, we are committed to meet the evolving needs of our customers, including their preference for more nutritional transparency and simpler ingredients, while maintaining the great taste and the fun, vibrant colors expected from Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins products.”
Soon America will no longer run on Red #40 /ck/
>>
>>8640663
thank you for this op

good to know
>>
How long until the icecream isn't full of stabilizers and other unnecessary crap
>>
Dunkin Donuts has more food dye in their donuts than can be humanly possible.

You can forget about ever buying their frosted donuts for a business event because they will turn your mouth all sorts of colors. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1382774805466.gif (4MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1382774805466.gif
4MB, 450x251px
>>8640679
>How long until the icecream isn't full of stabilizers and other unnecessary crap
See image of a future drive-thru BR patron who eagerly waited for such an announcement

>>8640683
Reminded me of those Walmart mini-colored cupcakes they always have out for Halloween/Christmas/etc. You could paint a house with the icing they come with and it would stay dyed for months..
>>
>>8640663
Enjoy your crushed beetles.
>>
>>8640663
I'm ok with this
>>
>>8641890
What's the matter with eating beetles, pussy?
>>
>>8640663
Hey as long as I can still get yellow #5 and phenylalanine with my morning coffee I'll be happy
>>
>>8641900
Im not a 4th worlder, phaggot
>>
>>8640663
rly makes u eatdrinkthink
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.