[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where and how do you use anchovy? Just baked a home made pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 983598347.jpg (440KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
983598347.jpg
440KB, 1500x1125px
Where and how do you use anchovy?

Just baked a home made pizza with cherry tomato, buffalo mozzarella and anchovy&caper. Turned out really good, but the anchovy still taste a little bit too salty, even though I rinsed them before putting them on.
>>
>how to use anchovy
throw it the fuck away
>>
Caesar salad dressing?
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-the-best-caesar-dressing-233883
>>
Eat as a snack with a fork straight out of the tin
>>
toss a couple fillets in when you're sautéing garlic and onions when starting a tomato sauce.
>>
>>8639412
put like 2 on ur caesar salad to be fancy as fuck, and maybe throw them away after. you can eat them too if youre into that.
>>
>>8639412
I put them in my omelet.
>>
>>8639412
dice em up and throw them in some pasta dish as a nice accent. otherwise eat as is. the oil that comes in the cans is awesome to cook with too.
>>
>>8639412
Are you sure the capers weren't the salty thing?
Also try breaking them in half maybe.
>>
Put 2-3 in a bolognaise sauce when frying off the mince, garlic and onion.
>>
>>8639412
You can soak them in warm water for an hour or so if you want to get more of the salt out.

But not all anchovies are salted; you can buy canned ones without the salt preservation.
>>
>>8639412
>Where and how do you use anchovy?
sauces, aromatics, everything. anchovies are great for being that thing no one knows is in the dish that gives a lot of taste and depth to the food.
>>
>>8639412
buy better anchovies
>>
anyone else bothered by how the little bones or whatever they are make them taste fuzzy or hairy?
anchovies are the only seafood I won't eat
>>
>>8639412
Take a salted cracker, stack a slice of tomato and cucumber followed by a bit of anchovy and a drop of garlic-y hotsauce.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.