[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heinz really fucked up with this bottle. what the fuck were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Heinz really fucked up with this bottle.
what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>8634383
Huh?
>>
I agree. It shoots out way too fast and strong, also is hard to aim. They probably did it intentionally to make you waste ketchup so you have to buy more.
>>
File: 0001300051390_A[1].jpg (14KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0001300051390_A[1].jpg
14KB, 380x380px
>>8634383
Yep. Sure wish we could go back to this.
>>
It's a plastic squeeze bottle. If you can't manipulate it to your liking you must be literally retarded.
>>
>>8634383
>>8634385
>>8634387
>>8634391
>>8634399

Samefag
>>
File: 6iuVHaI[1].gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
6iuVHaI[1].gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>8634391
>>
>>8634420
samefag
>>
File: WRONG.png (5KB, 334x177px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.png
5KB, 334x177px
>>8634420
guess again spergtron
>>
>>8634420
>can't check IPs
>probably can't even check these digits
>>
>>8634383
cost savings, ergonomics, cost savings, transportation design, cost savings, branding, cost savings, design for manufacturability...er...cost savings.
>>
File: 0232263_l.jpg (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0232263_l.jpg
68KB, 1000x1000px
>>8634399
>>8634391
>>8634387
>>8634385

The issue I take is it can be stood the wrong way up. Rendering the top down functionality totally redundant.
Fuck you heinz you fucking pricks, other manufacturers can get it right WHY CAN'T YOU?
>pic related
try standing this fucker upside down
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU
>>
File: 4NWmq.gif (2MB, 200x134px) Image search: [Google]
4NWmq.gif
2MB, 200x134px
>>8634451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpVgEmMmFVY
>>
>>8634449
I sort of agree.

One of the local restaurants has built special place-setting baskets that they put out on every single fucking table which are specially designed to hold these bottles in the proper nozzle-down position. They have space for just the cap, and then a cage to support the bottle body above that.

Guess what, NOBODY PUTS THE FUCKING BOTTLE IN THEM POINTING DOWNWARD. Every single table has the ketchup bottle haphazardly wrong way up and kinda tilted.
>>
>>8635230
I can't understand why they've done it.
I can only assume they did some market research and found that people didn't like standing the bottle top down so had to build in the ability to stand the bottle of either end.

I bet the top down design team had all sorts of good designs, then marketing tells them to change their shit and make a bullshit bottle that stands the wrong way up.
I hope at least one person resigned over this.
>>
>>8636553
Gravity is stupid amirite?
>>
It doesn't make sense because you have to swing the cap downwards instead of flicking up easy with your thumb. If they had a twist opening it would make more sense for it to be upside down.
>>
>>8636878
That's fucking retarded and heres why. It's upside down when you finish squeezing it. Just flip the cap closed and put it down.

Heinz need a fucking wake up call, not people like you enabling their totally inadequate bullshit bottle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.