[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please buy more fresh produce, specifically summer fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 76534068.jpg (127KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
76534068.jpg
127KB, 414x414px
Please buy more fresh produce, specifically summer fruit and greens.

Thanks.
>>
I'm allergic to most fruit unless it's baked. I'm NOT allergic to citrus and berries, which is nice.

Plums, peaches, or, god forbid, pitted cherries are the bane of my existence.

You guys have no idea how good you've got it
>>
>>8630705
>I'm allergic to most fruit
Don't reproduce.
>>
>>8630736
Allergies aren't genetically passed.
>>
>>8630736
rude
>>
>>8630605
What? Fuck no. Grow that shit yourself. I'm not here to pay for your fishing boat, gramps.
>>
>>8630605
Don't worry Mr. Produce Man, I always buy lots of vegetables and fruits when I shop.
>>
>>8630705
>millennials
>>
>>8630736
It's because I have bad seasonal allergies; apparently the chemical structure of some fruits prior to being baked mimics the compounds that trigger my allergies.

My immune system is just too stupid to recognize the difference.
>>
>>8630738
but if you don't have it in the house, your spawn will become picky eaters. Can't have that.
>>
>>8630750
Yea, blame millennials for having allergies and not their parents who were so paranoid of bacteria they made sure everything their babies were exposed to was sterilized, preventing their immune systems from developing properly.

The millennial problem wasn't started by millennials...
>>
>>8630750
I've talked to some elderly people with the same condition; it's more common than you might think
>>
>>8630757
Fair enough, didn't think of that.
>>
>>8630757
>>8630772
I will feed my children fruit.
>>
>>8630705
Me too sadly. Same ones. Apples too sometimes. Weird because I was fine when I was a kid.
>>
>>8630766
>wahhh please don't hold me accountable for anything
millennial confirmed, you do know that this is an 18+ website right champ?
>>
>>8630755
NW Ohio here. That moment at the end of the day when the roadside produce stand realizes he's going to have to load all of that shit back onto the truck and you get bushels of stuff to can for a few bucks. I love this state.
>>
Boy I'm all over the produce aisles. Just had to swipe some Napa cabbage before the damn Asian college students come buy it all
>>
>>8630780
you know millennials are in their late 20s and 30s, right?
>>
>>8630780
Be honest. How boring is your life that you feel compelled to shitpost about millennials? I don't mind, it's just not very funny.
>>
>>8630605

Today OP was not a faghot.
Also, demand organic.
>>
>>8630833
>organic
why?
>>
>>8630838
Less radiation from uranium-laden seeds.
>>
>>8630846
seriously?
>>
>>8630859
Nah
>>
>>8630894
u shure? I dont want to be eating uranium, that stuffs in bombs and pee, it doesnt belong in my food.
>>
>>8630904
My geiger counter doesn't start clicking until the soda aisle
>>
>>8630605
Hello Grandpa my old friend, i see you're touching food with your dirty hands again...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.