[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for dinner /ck/? I'm having jollof rice with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0926.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
What's for dinner /ck/?

I'm having jollof rice with sweet potato wedges, fried green plantain, coleslaw and a refreshing beer.
>>
I'm making some grilled steaks with chimichurri rice, and some kind of vegetable situation which I have not decided on. I'll probably make a roasted beet salad (roasted beets, mixed greens, toasted pecans, feta cheese, seasoned vinaigrette).
>>
>>8630518
Bacon and a sweet potato.
>>
I'm making poppy seed chicken and getting drunk while I do it so I won't end up eating any
>>
>>8630518
Honestly, the only thing in that pic that looks edible is the potato wedges.

Where do people even get these recipes from? Is this food only people who are rich but just learning how to cook, cook? Because that shit looks like it belongs in the trashcan.
>>
File: Gyoza.jpg (240KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Gyoza.jpg
240KB, 1080x810px
Gyoza with a nice salad on the side.
>>
>>8630518
Some kind of nutrisystem. Not even shilling I've lost like 20 lbs since starting less than 2 months ago.
And yes I do need to pay an exorbitant amount of money for portion control, the monetary investment makes me not blow the diet to be honest.
>>
>>8630638
Or you could just be selective and not pig out, you fat fuck.
>>
>>8630626
what the fuck is that shit

official numale virtue signalling nutrition?
>>
>>8630647
Well this works for me and I can afford it. I tried not to pig out buying my own food and failed. Glad you'd rather laugh at me and shit on me than see me get healthy.
>>
>>8630661
That sounds and looks fucking piguu disgusting
>>
File: clarkson wot.jpg (13KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson wot.jpg
13KB, 283x352px
>>8630649
>fried dumplings
>existed for literal millennia as good rib sticking food for peasants accross many different continents
>official numale virtue signaling food
If you're this fucking retarded then how are you operating that computer?
>>
>>8630678
well it looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>8630687
will you cook me some so I can try it
>>
>>8630683
That's irrelevant. The fact that you think one of the oldest prepared foods after bread is a new invention shows that you may be one of the dumbest individuals to ever use this site, something that deserves ridicule.
>>
/ck/ - arguing about potstickers and calling people fat
>>
>>8630518
Probably nothing.
>>
>>8630688
Yeah sure - come round mine tomorrow after 8.
>>
>>8630693
I'd actually do that if you'd let me.
>>
>>8630518
>Carbs + Carbs + Carbs
>>
>>8630707
I actually cooked for the rest of my family as well and made food containers for work, but keep projecting, hun.
>>
>>8630733
Backpedal as fuck
>>
I had been planning on making asian resturant style friend rice/stir fry for about a week now. Water Chestnuts, Peppers, Shrimp, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tiny corncobs.

Everything was going fine, I was chopping the veggies and my girlfriend cooked the rice and shrimp.

Then she dumped a bowl of 4 raw eggs into the whole pan. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking and now im pissed off and I will not speak to her at all for the rest of the night.

so im eating nothing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.