[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought fresh jalapeños on a whim. What should I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: mammoth-jalapeno-hot-pepper.jpg (209KB, 1024x1120px) Image search: [Google]
mammoth-jalapeno-hot-pepper.jpg
209KB, 1024x1120px
I bought fresh jalapeños on a whim.

What should I make with them, /ck/?
>>
>>8629338
salsa
>>
pizza
>>
>>8629338
pickled carrots
>>
>>8629338
Penis cream, inspection day is coming.
>>
>>8629338
make salt and baking soda.
>>
>>8629339
this

also just eat plain raw slices
>>
>>8629338
chili
>>
Cut them into spears and eat raw
Pan sear and add lime
Stuff with cream cheese
Pizza topping
Pico or salsa
Dice and add to any dish you want to add a bit of spice to
>>
Goggles.
>>
>>8629338
dubs and you chop them up very finely then rub your eyes and jack off
>>
>>8629338
Breaded jalapeno poppers.
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (18KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
18KB, 183x276px
>>
>>8629434
This is the objectively correct way to utilize a jalapeño pepper.
>>
Eyes drop.
>>
>>8629353
I do rub my cock with habanero infused olive oil for the joy amd pain of it and was thinking about doing it today as a matter of fact

The oil begins to act after aboot 2/3 minutes and heats up for aboot 20 minutes at a sort of boiling heat and then the warmth subsides for aboot the following 75 minutes so just over a hour and a half serious warmth still for another 30 minutes afterwards its still has some minor sensations
Massaging organic olive oil is great as it leaves the skin around my cock feeling so very well smooth and condotioned

Im still experimenting on these products but at the moment im not at all disapointed
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
I just got done posting these eggywegs in a supper thread, bit note here

>pan heat grease (bacon fat)
>more onion than you expect
>spices like you're gonna poo loo ditch
>little choppedy chopped jalappes
>red bell pepper used 1/4 at a time

Love buying my jallopies, such a cheap healthy vegetable with life giving invigorating, yep.

Tuna salad, throw that in there,

You can soften they flavours of the sharp pepper by a light sauté. Experiment and maybe make trial dishes in small batches so you don't ruin several hours worth of food labor value
>>
Dice them, fry them with a bit of oil, and inhale the steam.
>>
>>8629338
Halve them, hollow them, stuff them with cream cheese, wrap them in bacon and then smoke them for a couple of hours (you can bake them if you're a Yankee).
>>
>>8631249
Remind me not to eat at your house.
>>
File: 1487353785988.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1487353785988.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>8631249
Are you the same weirdo that posted about his friend asshole orgy party?
>>
>>8629338
jalapeno soup is pretty kickass
>>
Make tacos and put them in them

>>8629339
guacamole is probably easier
>>
>>8629338
jalapeno cornbread
>>
Boil spaghetti

Then chop up chorizo very finely, finely slice/dice jalapeños, garlic and onion also.
Use both butter and olive oil and soften your onions in a pan, then add the garlic and chorizo along with some black pepper for seasoning and allow it to add flavour for 1-2 minutes, then add your jalapeño.
After this add in some plum tomato (can be tinned/canned) and a tablespoon of tomato purée along with 2-3 spoonfuls of pasta water and some pouring cream; mix everything up. Bring this to a boil and then bring it down and allow it to simmer until the tomatoes are clearly cooked and add parmesan. If you wanna be cheeky add a bit of crumbled blue cheese like gorgonzola, a Danish blue or stilton and mix and then once melted in add your spaghetti, leave it for a few moments to absorbs the flavour and then serve.

That's my personal recipe.
>>
Pico De Gallo
>>
File: th (13).jpg (23KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
th (13).jpg
23KB, 248x189px
>>8631249
>Aboot
>>
>>8631351
Just Youtubed crabs eating human foods.
Wasn't disappointed in the slightest.
>>
>>8629338

jalapeno poppers
>>
>>8629338
make food
>>
>>8629338
Grill them whole and eat them with everything
>>
>>8629338
Jalapeño poppers, salsa, pickled rings, or make nachos.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.