[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White american here, what is the difference between chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

White american here, what is the difference between chinese and japanese food?
>>
>>8629099
Japanese food gives you worms, chinese sucks but chinese restaurants also serve thai food which is god tier.
>>
>>8629099
Chinese: many different kinds of cuisines, everything from the most savoury barbecue, to bland herbal soups to super spicy stir fries.

Different regions in China have their own cuisines which can be comparable to the cuisines of some entire countries due to how complex and large they are.

Craftsmanship is extremely important in Chinese cuisine, especially in all the flour foods it contains.

It also varies in history by social class from weird exotic animals prepared in complex ways for the wealthy to simple hearty braised meals for the working class.

Let me tell you how varied food is. In some southern parts of China, they eat spicy noodles with meat and vegetables for breakfast, which is basically unheard of for northern Chinese who often eat baozi, mantou or bland foods like congee.

Japanese: milder and blander flavours are more common, though it's not something that Chinese cuisine lacks. Freshness of ingredients is key to certain aspects of it. I personally don't know much about it, but it seems more minimalist and simpler.

They probably eat more seafood on average.
>>
>>8629122
this.

In general Chinese food relies on skills and experiences of the chef, while Japanese food relies on freshness of seasonal ingredients
>>
>>8629122
do they eat a lot of rice and noodles? or is that only thai?
>>
>>8629562
Northerners prefer flour noodles since historically it's been harder to grow rice there. South-eastern is almost exclusively short grain rice. Southern (cantonese like everything you get outside china) Has a mix of rice noodles, flour noodles and long grain rice. Western part eats more like muslim.
>>
>>8629581
I dated a chinese girl once. She was very proud of being a chinese purebred and mocked mixed asians. she was also a huge whore and gold digger. But above all she was fun and when I wouldnt let her steal my money, she got turned on so it was worth it.

You guys produce quality women.
>>
>>8629592
20 million more men than women and nonexistence of gay culture produces that.
>>
Chinese eat anything that moves, Japanese eat anything that moves but they make it look realy pretty.
>>
>>8629592
>mocked mixed asians
>dated a non chinese guy
>got turned on when you wouldn't give her money

You were literally her living out her orc rape fetishes. Win/Win for everyone desu
>>
>>8629877
This, Chinese food is FUCKING FAST, Jap food is garnished, arranged, and you aren't allowed to take pictures gaijin pig
>>
>>8630345
idk what orc is but she plauedleague of legends all day with a desperate nerd who sent her over $15,000 in one year
>>
>>8629099
Who are those tits attached to?
>>
>>8629122
Japs definitely eat the most seafood per capita in the world I think.
>>
>>8629099
Chinese - every flavour under the sun
Japanese - dominant flavours are seaweed and salt

At least from my experience in China and Japan.
>>
>>8630477
>definitely
>i think
L2English nerd
>>
>>8629099
Chinese food has way more seasoning than Japanese food.

Also, Chinese food focuses more on meat than Japanese which focuses on seafood more.
>>
>>8629099
Japanese food is meme tier and single or to triplebflavored ie salt (soya sauce) savory (ginger, garlic) sour vinegar

Chinese food done right has a wider array of flavors salty sweet savory sour all incorporated.
>>
>>8630473
Xena Kai, a Filipino-American model
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.