[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a lazy bastars who eats hard boiled eggs and white rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Soft-Boiled-Egg-Half.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Soft-Boiled-Egg-Half.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
I'm a lazy bastars who eats hard boiled eggs and white rice for breakfast every day

What vegetable could I add to this to balance it out a little?
>>
just kys
>>
>>8625541
Kim Chi my nigg
>>
Literally anything.
Mushrooms, snowpeas, carrots, bell peppers, anything.
I buy those $1 bags of frozen "steam ready" veggies and toss in a third of it when I make rice.
>>
>>8625541
that's not a hard boiled egg you bitch
>>
Sauté some garlic bacon and kale
>>
>>8625541

Broccoli
>>
>>8625541
boil a whole onion along with the rice, gives it a nice flavour, too. if you like you can also stud the onion with a few cloves.

Apart from that you can stir fry any veggies you like to go with your rice, but in a really searing hot cast iron or carbon steel skillet, for that special wok taste.
>>
>>8625541
Asparagus?
>>
>>8625541
Leafy greens would be the best, like spinach, arugula, or kale. Some roasted sweet potato cubes would be good too. (You can roast the sweet potato in bulk ahead of time and just heat it up in the morning before throwing it in with the rice and egg.)
Personally, I think some fresh spinach leaves (that would wilt as you stirred them in) and some roasted sweet potato sound nice with rice and eggs. And some chopped scallion (green onion) on top.
>>
>white rice for breakfast
>>
I like to make breakfast salads. Tear up some red leaf lettuce while you boil some barley or whatever. Sprinkle the cooked barley over the lettuce and top it with a runny egg, salt, pepper, and some lemon juice.
>>
>>8625724
is this good with meat or would it be too much?
>>
>>8625586
second post best post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.