[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4 jDXqE7lw So I was watchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gas line.jpg (1023KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
gas line.jpg
1023KB, 3840x2160px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4jDXqE7lw
So I was watching cooking with dog, and then they lit the little stove. So how do they get the gas to this stove? Is it like a Bunsen burner in a laboratory where there is just a small outlet for gas that you pipe into your movable burner? Is that thing fixed to the table? How does a Japanese single burner work?
>>
See the big round part on the left side? There's a disposable cylindrical gas tank inside.
>>
>>8624282
Oh, makes sense now. Thanks. I didn't think you could use a portable stove inside.
>>
>>8624276
they are portable butane gas stoves. You can usually find them in the camping section of walmart made by coleman. You can also find them in asian grocery stores along with cheap fuel canisters.
>>
>>8624313
I actually own one of those, I don't believe the canister holder is built in. It also says don't use indoors.
>it is not safe to use this in an unventilated area for any length of time as it produces carbon monixide that is a poison to your body
So I guess if you had a range hood you would be fine.
>>
>>8624276
for what purpose? why not just use the stove?
>>
>>8624319
it's fine to use indoors provided you don't live in a mobile home. Just don't go overboard and end up like that nigger family hat fired up a generator indoors for the night and reduced federal welfare expenditures.
>>
>>8624328
>fired up a generator indoors for the night
I kinda remember that story. The idea that I'm afraid of lighting a propane stove inside and they went that hard was amazing.
>>
>>8624327
For the cookingu witha doggu.
>>
>>8624327
Its a cooking show they present everything on the table
>>
>>8624331
It's butane not propane
>>
>>8624328
Or do go overboard, if you're a family of welfare niggers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.