[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather eat at a restaurant with 4 things on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Would you rather eat at a restaurant with 4 things on the menu or 400 things?
>>
>>8623398
Less choice is always better, so long as there is choice. Humans just aren't equipped to deal with 200 varieties of peanut butter on a grocery store shelf. Either you stand there all day scrutinizing them, or you choose randomly and leave feeling regretful. That's no way to live.
>>
>>8623398
I guess if they're open, they can do 4 things, or at least 1 thing well
i'll take that 25% chance
>>
>>8623398
4 things
>>
restaurants with huge menus invariably suck; the food is going to be frozen or just shitty variations on the same thing.
>>
File: find jesus.png (382KB, 615x431px) Image search: [Google]
find jesus.png
382KB, 615x431px
>>8623421
>Humans just aren't equipped to deal with 200 varieties of peanut butter on a grocery store shelf. Either you stand there all day scrutinizing them, or you choose randomly and leave feeling regretful. That's no way to live.
This is the truest post on this board I've read in literally months. I have spent nearly 15 minutes in the PB aisle doing exactly that.
>>
>>8623624
That scos ur a fat cunt losers
>>
there is an inverse relationship between menu size and food quality. You can't expect anyone to make 400 things really well but they can manage a handful.
>>
I like it when a restaurant has just a few things but you can order them with every variation possible. Like In-N-Out.
>>
>>8623626
Eloquently put anon.
>>
How the fuck are restaurants going to manage the ingredients for 400 items in their menu? Chances are three or four of the ingredients are going to be moldy/rotten.
>>
File: IT'S FUCKING SPIRAL BOUND.png (701KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S FUCKING SPIRAL BOUND.png
701KB, 800x600px
>>8623627
>there is an inverse relationship between menu size and food quality. You can't expect anyone to make 400 things really well but they can manage a handful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.