[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell app hasn't given coupons in 5 months. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-26-22-09-00.png (188KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-26-22-09-00.png
188KB, 1440x2560px
Taco Bell app hasn't given coupons in 5 months. What do? Anyone else experience this? Was getting 25% off coupons.
>>
That'll change soon
>>
My father is an executive at Yum! Brands and, just between me and you.. seriously,
don't spread this to too many people, he told me in confidence: there aren't any offers right now, but that'll change soon.
>>
Don't worry man that'll change soon
>>
>>8623239
that'll change soon
>>
I was hoping to get more insight to this. Here's hoping that it'll change soon.
>>
>>8623239
>that'll change soon
>>
>>8623239
Ignoring all the shitposts in this thread, I just checked and there aren't any coupons there for me either. I can't remember the last time I used a coupon from the Taco Bell app, but it must've been a while ago; late 2016 at the earliest. Tbh taco bell isn't even that good, I don't know why I always go there it's embarrassing the amount of money that I spend there but hopefully that'll change soon.
>>
Can this be the a new meme?
>>
>>8623407
No.
>>
>>8623500
But that'll change soon.
>>
>>8623389
>late 2016 at the earliest

At the latest, you fucking retard.

Why the fuck are there so many stupid cucks that can't speak English here?
>>
>>8623741
No 2016 would've been the earliest possible time I would have used the app you dumb fuck. If I meant the latest I would've said the latest you illiterate dipshit. Back to Mexico you go you fucking beaner.
>>
>>8623741
You suck at english, but don't worry, that'll change soon.
>>
That'll change soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.