[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Phoning for pizza delivery. >“It’s buy one get one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Phoning for pizza delivery.
>“It’s buy one get one free today, sir.”
>pretend to shout up to non-existent housemates to ask them if they want one
>yes, “we” will take two.
>Ate both in one sitting.
Gluttonous shame thread?
>>
>>8623171
We know when you guys order for "two" btw
>>
>only order online
>scrawny as fuck
>delivery driver will never believe it's all just for me
>>
>>8623177
fuck...
>>
File: 1481075477571.jpg (38KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481075477571.jpg
38KB, 480x540px
>>8623197
Life must be hell for you
>>
>>8623171
I've worked at several pizza places, as a cook and a driver, and never gave a fuck what anyone ordered over the phone.

The only time I actually stopped and payed attention was when I delivered like 4-5 extra-large double-all-meat double cheese(basically a box of greasy slop) pizzas to the heart attack recovery ward of a hospital to an easily 400+ pound fucking doctor. His fucking white doctors coat deal looked like a fucking tent and his pants were stretched around those giant leg wad blobs of fat as he waddled down to me and eagerly tried to take grab my whole delivery bag out of my hands with his fat piggy sausages.
I mean for fucks sake the man spent his whole job being surrounded by warning signs that he had a shitty lifestyle. Could you even imagine having a giant sweaty tub of lard wheezing at you telling you that you needed to have a healthier life to avoid another heart attack as he shoved a giant fistful of greasy goo into his face folds?

Some random fat guy sitting at home taking advantage of a two for one deal is nothing compared to that nightmare mess of a human.
>>
>>8623171
If you're fat, they know you retard.
Odds are they know anyway.
>>
>>8623513

I dont think ive ever seen an overweight doctor, let alone a morbidly obese one. Where the fuck was this?
>>
>>8623513
That was my friend..
>>
>>8623513
He's probably passively trying to kill himself. That's the only possible way I can make sense of this.
>>
>>8623572
>>8623530
>>8623513
The pathologist on that BBC Obese Woman Autopsy Special was himself fat which was extremely ironic as he lectured the audience about the dangers of fat buildup while he made sashimi of the dead subject's enlarged heart an kidney.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLu_hdlWUkI
>>
>>8623171
you sound pretty fucking fat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.