[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my fat girlfriend keeps eating faster than me What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw my fat girlfriend keeps eating faster than me
What should I do? I've thought about putting chili powder or something in her food to slow her down.
>>
>>8621276
Put bleach in her food
>>
>>8621276
Fuck her till she's thin
>>
>>8621308

Fat women can't marathon sex. Have you ever fucked a fatbitch? Shits gross and annoying. "Hurrrderrrr i dont bend that way" and constant complaining is whay you'll deal with. Obesity also smells. Fat women's vaginas are trapt in airtight surroundings to fester with swampass all day/night. I tried it once, never the fuck again.

An obese woman started this thread, btw.
>>
>>8621319
I'm posting on 4chan, what makes you think I'm able to attract any sort of woman?
>>
File: 20161120_185648.png (1MB, 2030x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_185648.png
1MB, 2030x1440px
>>8621333

I'm a complete retard and managed to find an attractive wife. Raise your standards faggot.
>>
File: 23444234.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
23444234.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>>8621319
I'm a man (male)
>>
>>8621344
I'll just stick with my tenga eggs
>>
>>8621276
>What should I do?

Get a new girlfriend that isn't fat.
>>
>>8621333
nice trips. Try becoming emotionally distant and blame it on her weight- ignore her for a while and act mad, then when she asks you what's wrong, tell her you love her and that you just can't be around her anymore if she's going to continue killing herself in this way. Say you want what's best for her but if she can't keep her eating habits in control then she's going to lose you. Intentionally wash and dry all of her clothes on high heat while she's at work so they all mysteriously shrink. Start buying her clothes that are sizes too small and acting sad and hurt when she tries them on and they don't fit. Intentionally serve her smaller portions and spray her with a water bottle if she starts speeding up too much. Sit her down on top of a running washing machine and using a sharpie, demarcate all the areas that move too much and give her an ultimatum. Either she loses the fat from those areas within a month or two or you're gone. Drop hints all the time, say things like "I'm scared our children are going to inherit health problems from watching our habits" call her mothering abilities into question. Google "I've stopped being attracted my girlfriend because of her weight" and leave it around for her to find. In another tab, pull up one of her skinnier friend's facebook photos and find one that makes her look really attractive. If she gets mad at you tell her that you miss the beautiful connection you used to have, and you don't want anyone else but you're yearning for the sex you could be having if she just lost a little weight. Tell her one of her friends started flirting with you and you turned her down, but you know your girl could become as attractive as her. All these things are pretty simple and the added effect could definitely slow down her pace when she's eating.
>>
>>8621299
dubs show the way
>>
>>8621397
>Google "I've stopped being attracted my girlfriend because of her weight" and leave it around for her to find.
some good info here
>>
File: IMG_3999.jpg (107KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3999.jpg
107KB, 640x636px
>>8621333

I'm a manlet and I still have a fiancé, being on a Siberian Prison Shank Making board isn't an excuse to not be confident and outgoing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.