[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this the "standard" garlic when there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: garlic-bulbs-and-cloves[1].jpg (12KB, 580x261px) Image search: [Google]
garlic-bulbs-and-cloves[1].jpg
12KB, 580x261px
Why the fuck is this the "standard" garlic when there's single clove ones that taste about the same and are much easier to deal with?
>>
because the less adulterated food is before it gets to your kitchen the better
>>
>>8620671
one is naturally partitioned into individually wrapped single use servings
>>
>>8620674
Single clove garlic is not any more "adulterated" than standard retard, it's just a different kind

>>8620680
Nope. Even if you're a fag cooking one dinner for one you still need at least two cloves. Any decently sized stew calls for 4 or more
>>
>>8620693

how often do you make things that require an entire bulb of garlic
>>
>>8620671
I use jarred garlic!
>>
>>8620671
where i'm from the single-clove garlic is called "chinese garlic" and is a lot more expensive per 100grams than the normal kind
>>
It's pretty easy to "deal with" garlic. Just soak it beforehand or crack it gently with the side of your knife.

Either way, it peels right off.

I also enjoy prepping my meals, it's therapeutic.
>>
>>8620671
because that's how garlic is grown in nature?

you can buy individual bulbs for more money if you want though yeah
>>
because it's way cheaper
thats why you buy the big ones. to not give money away.

also they present the same difficulty to peel of.

want to peel a shitton of garlic? separate the bulbs, store them tightly between 2 metal plates and shake the shit out of it, their skin will wash off.

want to peel only 1 garlic, just crush it slightly with the flat part of a knife and it will crack, pull the skin and it comes off in one piece

now go practice.
>>
>>8621875
shit i just realized i talked like a fag and my shit's all retarded, sorry for the shitty grammar errors and awkward sentence structure :-DDD
>>
What's hard about dealing with garlic?

I have shit knife skills -- properly julienning carrots might as well be magic to me -- and garlic is easy and quick as fuck for me. What are you finding so difficult?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.