[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It has a very CLEAN taste and whatnot what does this term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: whatnot.png (506KB, 1131x821px) Image search: [Google]
whatnot.png
506KB, 1131x821px
>It has a very CLEAN taste and whatnot

what does this term mean, in this context?...clean?
>>
>>8619552
"Clean", with my experience of coffee at least, means a lighter taste with little to no lingering aftertaste. The flavor can be somewhat complex, but easy to discern, not several flavors trying to overpower each-other washing everything out.
>>
>>8619561
This and, in the context of more processed foods (specifically dairy products), you can taste the cleanliness of plant and even the conditions in which the cow was raised. Yogurt, cheese, butter, ice cream, milk... they can all have this dingy, dirty flavor.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (721KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
721KB, 360x202px
>>8619552
You taste the main ingredients, nothing else. So, with that ice cream taster, a clean bite will give the creaminess of the dairy, vanilla bean, and sugar. Nothing saccharine or metallic, no off flavors, no one ingredient overpowering the rest.

If it tastes clean like that after warming, aerating, and covering all 9,000 taste buds...that's a ten.

https://youtu.be/SLP9mbCuhJc
>>
>>8619600
Quality standards tell me to hate Häagen-Dazs because they use so much vanilla in their vanilla ice cream you can taste the goddamn alcohol used to make the extract.
The al/ck/ in me tells me it's delicious even if it is a 'defect'.

And thanks for the gif, mate. That's a keeper.
>>
>>8619552
It's not tainted by anything that detracts from the products actual flavor.

That's why I always make my girl wash her ass thoroughly before I start to eat it. Gotta be clean so that I can appreciate its natural flavor.
>>
>>8619600
And for the record, Edy's vanilla isn't a 'ten' by quality standards because it tastes like molasses because they USE MOLASSES and that shit is a 'foreign flavor'.

Whatta cuck.
>>
PURE

VANILLA

https://youtu.be/JbepN4dKLbU
>>
>>8619723
SHWEETENERS
H
W
E
E
T
E
N
E
R
S
>>
>>8619629
Let me guess, it tastes like ass.
>>
What does earthy mean?

I've seen it used on everything from peanuts to beef.
>>
>>8619624
>2017
>eats sugar with some frozen milk in it
>>
>>8619552
whenever i buy stuff directly from the farmer's market in the summertime instead of buying it in the supermarket, i am surprised how much better the food i make tastes. most noticeably with fresh produce from the market (or my grandparent's garden).
whenever i eat something and think to myself "that's how this is supposed to taste", that's what describes a clean taste best for me.
>>
>>8619552
A lack of any particular aftertaste
>>
>>8620171
'Earthy' = dirt. Like the smell of patchouli is earthy. It sounds unappetizing when it's put frankly, but it really can be a positive.
>>
File: EftNKxa.jpg (138KB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
EftNKxa.jpg
138KB, 1600x1203px
>>8619595
>this on tastes like the cow got into an onion patch
>>
wtf pack plox
>>
The flavors are sharp and not muddled.

This is the answer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.