[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the mcdonalds is only like a mile from my house but i ran out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

the mcdonalds is only like a mile from my house but i ran out of gas half way there so i walked the rest of the way there and i went in and i said i wanted a ten nug meal with a large Hi-C but they thought i said Iced tea instead and i was too scared to tell them so then i had to go back to the car and wait for my dad to come with a can of gas and my nugs got cold, and i finally got back with the happiness that i would enjoy nuggets with friends, and then i get some fuckin aorta or something in my nuggets and now my night is ruined >:(
>>
>>8619106
kill yourself, that should ease the pain
>>
>>8619106
That kid looks like he loves a dick up his ass. Bet he grew up sucking his daddies dick every night. Pasty little faggot bet his lose asshole can take two massive nigger dicks up it at once.
>>
>>8619143
>he
>>
>>8619143
that's a girl anon
>>
>>8619145
>>8619147
Yeah that's what you faggots tell yourselves while you pound his smooth ass from behind. Turn him over and you gonna get a shot of spunk in the face though
>>
>>8619143
U nasty shit eating shit chasing fuckers will all burn in hell fire for eternity. Yulk nasty ass dick suckers. Why make sum shit like this u sick Pervez. .. eeeeeeeeeew yaw all smell like shit... yaw eat shit and bet half of yaw shit on urselves from getting butt fuck... Jess nasty
>>
>>8619159
wont lie thats pretty hot
>>
>>8619143
you're really something else, huh?

please just die
>>
File: concerned.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>8619159
>>
>>8619685
Shut the fuck up cunt I'll kill your whole family
>>
lol americans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.