[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who do not know that new coke was a coverup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1484446385273.png (132KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
1484446385273.png
132KB, 499x484px
>there are people who do not know that new coke was a coverup distraction to keep people from realizing that they switched from god tier sugar to garbage HFCS shit

>there are people who do not know that there are 3 versions of coke in the world

>True Coke (Sugar -- original recipe)
>New Coke (Distraction)
>Current Coke (HFCS Garbage version of original recipe)
>>
/x/ is thataway ----------------->
>>
>>8618798
This is well documented and known by anyone who has three braincells to rub together
>>
>>8618792
There're more than three Coke variants, OP. They do different blends for almost every country they sell to.

Other than that, no shit, Sherlock.
>>
>>8618809
>They do different blends for almost every country they sell to.
citation needed you giganigger
>>
File: 1458360928300.jpg (298KB, 1740x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1458360928300.jpg
298KB, 1740x1835px
>mfw i realized there are subhuman, nay, non-human cuckolds who do not have glorious based publix sweet tea made with sugar

>THERE ARE LITERAL
>FAILURES
>OF
>ORGANIC
>LIFE
>THAT
>IMBIBE
>HFCS

LMFAO

reminder that literlaly no supermarket on this planet has glorious based sugar drinks that are of reasonable price except publix, the #1 grocery store on this planet.
>>
>>8618792
>Still drinking Coca-Cola after they reformulated it and took out the Coca
>>
File: dbdbf94b2e-1486933733588.jpg (27KB, 290x326px) Image search: [Google]
dbdbf94b2e-1486933733588.jpg
27KB, 290x326px
>drinking anything with HFCS
>>
>>8618792
>drinking awful sugar water crap
fuk of
>>
>>8618812
Take the factory tour in Atlanta, Georgia. They've got a tasting room that has--among other things--Australian Coca-Cola.
>>
>>8618852
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Read up little dunning krugerite.
>>
File: IMG_1607.jpg (110KB, 750x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
110KB, 750x365px
>>8618792
The primary difference in formulas by region is in the sugar/hfc quantity because countries tend to vary in general how sweet they prefer things to be.
>>
>>8618856
>can't afford to visit Georgia
>pretends he's intelligent
Adorable.
>>
>>8618792
>go to the coke factory in atlanta
>there's a museum tour-type thing inside
>there's an exhibit for New Coke
>"Some people think that New Coke was a marketing ploy in order to raise sales of original coke when it was brought back, but who could say?"
Ha ha, fuck you.
>>
hey who the fuck cares
>>
File: thinky.w529.h352.jpg (12KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
thinky.w529.h352.jpg
12KB, 529x351px
>>8618818
>Buying sweet tea
>Not brewing your own tea

Just kill yourself, honestly.
>>
>>8618792
>tfw Coke with sugar in every other country I've ever been to taste the same to me as the HFCS
>tfw Pepsi taste dramatically different in a good way when its made with sugar
>tfw Mountain Dew taste dramatically different in disgusting way when its made with sugar
>>
>>8618856
Yea you're a dumbass without a passport
The drink isn't dramatically different like Fanta is (which is a rebranding of whatever fruit sodas were popular when Coke rolled into town and bought them up)

But they do vary the recipe and especially among other things the carbonation level. My mom swears that plastic bottles make coke less fizzy, but in reality they lowered the carbonation levels across the board for the US because thats what market research showed people like. In Japan you open a coke and its pretty jarring since theres an actual pop instead of fizzling out of air like in most other countries.
>>
>>8618792
>mfw pop tastes like shit now
I still enjoy a fountain drink now and then.
But I'm forced to buy all these hipster colas because they are the only ones with actual sucrose.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 724x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 724x1280px
My favorite soda has always been mountain dew so I never noticed
>>
>>8618792
>drinking sodas in the first place
>>
File: ketchuptrickbottle.jpg (67KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
ketchuptrickbottle.jpg
67KB, 320x480px
>>8620200

>visiitng cousin in American Sout
>go to lunch
>order food
>to drink?
>coke
>what kind?
>Orange Crush
>brings me Dad's root ber
>life is good
>also, nice dubs
>>
>>8618792
The timing did work out that way, but the motivation for New Coke seemed to be more along the lines of underestimating the loyalty among most of the customers in light of the perceived threat of the Pepsi Challenge campaign.

Regardless HFCS and sugar are awfully similar, and in the quantities used in most sweet drinks both qualify as garbage.
>>
>>8618818
HEB grocery stores in Texas have a store brand cane sugar soda.
>>
So what did they put in new coke in place of sugar?
>>
>>8618792
Americucks lol
>>
>>8619714
Mountain Dew will taste disgusting no matter how its made
>>
>>8621031
does that dog have autism
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.