[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well? For me, it's moe.'s: free chips, salsa bar,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 56ab967706184.image.jpg (91KB, 1072x842px) Image search: [Google]
56ab967706184.image.jpg
91KB, 1072x842px
Well?

For me, it's moe.'s: free chips, salsa bar, queso, and no e. coli.
>>
>>8617128
enjoy your ground beef moemo. also the ecoli shit has stopped so go fuck yourself flyover traggot
>>
>>8617128
both are shit, freebirds is shit. fuzzys is shit. hesus there are enough beaners in the usa that you can get above average mexican food at peso prices. you causal flyover cucks.
>>
>>8617128
Moe's hands down. Winner in taste, price, and service.
>>
Qdoba is the best and it's not even remotely close.
>>
>>8617209
Qdoba is shit. Absolute shit. Their burritos are priced the same as Moe's, but Moe's gives you like double the ingredients. Also their queso is complete garbage.
>>
>>8617128
> WELCOME TO MOOOEE'S
>>
>>8617185
>the ecoli shit has stopped
People are starting to come back, give it a few more months when they get huge numbers again and another outbreak will occur, I'm willing to bet B. cereus this time. Their food sourcing model is based on woo and will lead to more outbreaks until they ditch that "muh organic on a mass scale" bullshit.
>>
Whats up with moe's naming their food Art Vandalay, Billy Barou, and silly shit like that?
>>
Moe's by a landslide. Better ingredients, much cheaper, and you don't have to deal with an out-the-door line of soccer moms and faggots.
Joey with ground beef, steak, black beans, rice, cheese, salsa, and queso (with chips broken up and sprinkled over every bite) is my all-time favorite drunk food.

>>8617401
They used to have a fun atmosphere to their image with the stupid names and funny descriptions.
I think it's under new management now so they kept the names but everything else is boring and safe.
>>
Undercover Boss did an episode at the Moe's in my neighborhood. This one employee totally deserved to get fired but wasn't.
>>
>>8617418
moes is full of white trash and preggo nogs on welfare tho
>>
>>8617557
Eh, I'd rather be around nogs than yuppies who spend an hour customizing some stupid order and asking questions about ingredients to some guy who has no clue. At least nogs and white trash are funny sometimes. Chipotle just feels too sterile and headass and the food doesn't have that comfily satisfying dig-in factor that Moe's does.
>>
>>8617363
>walks back out due to social anxiety
>>
>>8617198
>Winner in taste
Moes is literally the blandest shit I've ever had. At least Chipotle attempts to season their shit.
>>
>>8617128
>salsa bar
If you can call _that_ salsa. Tomatoes filled with dried chili powder and cumin? Yea, that's the recipe.
>>
>>8617975
>>walks back out due to social anxiety
My mom did the same thing. She never went back.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
I would go to Moe's more often if their product names weren't so cringeworthy to say.
>>
>>8618847
This shit. Like wtf is a "joey bag of dounts"?
Who the fuck comes up with this shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.