[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever eat in your bed /ck/? Sometimes I like to have entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hassels.png (213KB, 340x290px) Image search: [Google]
hassels.png
213KB, 340x290px
Do you ever eat in your bed /ck/? Sometimes I like to have entire large meals laying in my bed watching cartoons.
>>
>>8615055
>i lay in my waste
FTFY
>>
I have a tiny old 80s tv in my bedroom hooked up to get local channels, one of which plays a few episodes of Roseanne in a row every night. I make a point to hop on my bed propped up on some pillows and watch it, and about half-way through I'll grab some almond crackers(no crumbs) and tuna/guacamole that I've pre-portioned into little snack baggies and tiny containers.

It's pretty fun.
I make my bed every morning so even if there were a few crumbs they'd be easy to brush off the old quilt I lay on top.

Sadly though they're about to hit the last season and I'm never watching that garbage again, so I'll have to find something else to do for a while until they cycle back around to the beginning. I hope they don't switch to something else. I came in this time on the 6th season... I guess I can watch it off my laptop.. but that wouldn't be as fun...
>>
Sometimes when I'm depressed I'll drink in bed. Does that count?
>>
savage
>>
>>8615254
last season wasnt that bad.
>>
Last night, I watched YouTube while eating delivery cheese pizza in bed. Because of the lack of toppings, I was able to eat it the way the woman in this pic is eating grapes. 10/10, will do it again in the future.
>>
I only eat in bed. The kitchen and dining room have windows and I'm afraid of being sniped
>>
>>8615055
>Do you ever eat in your bed /ck/? Sometimes I like to have entire large meals laying in my bed watching cartoons.
Having a TV in the bedroom in the first place *boggle*

Sometimes I'll eat in bed if I got up in the middle of the night for like a hot drink, a hot tea or cocoa, and I'll get a cookie to go with it. I don't eat meals in bed though...though I might if I was in a hotel situation where someone else is changing my sheets daily. When you grow up and have nice things, have more than a box to live in, you get past the kind of thing where your bedroom is your home.
I have a TV in my family room. I eat on the couch, though I know other people have rules about that. I wouldn't do it with just any kind of meal, however.
>>
>>8616453
If you're serious, then seek help. I'm not trying to be mean.
>>
>>8615055
>eating while laying down
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.