[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I said I knew how to make a roast (asado) and I do, but with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2176.jpg (250KB, 1600x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
250KB, 1600x865px
I said I knew how to make a roast (asado) and I do, but with meats, like a human being. To summarize the story, on Saturday I'll be in charge to make the roast at my girl's and I have to make grilled vegetables because his faggot brother and gf are vegans and I cannot fail them, please help me lads.

How the hell do I grill vegetales please give me suggestions!
>>
>>8611683
>at my girl's and I have to make grilled vegetables because his faggot brother and gf are vegans
>my girl's
>his

Uuuuuh
>>
grill them some stupid (((vegan))) sausages or something. dont bother with vegetables. put them to make salads.
>>
>>8611683
dude just make vegetable marinade
wtf its like he's never heard of vegetable marinade
>>
>>8611917
No, he want's to make veegril sauce
>>
>>8611683
Break up with your girlfriend.
>>
>>8611683
>at my girl's
girl's
>because his faggot brother
His
U gay m8?
>>
Pls post recipes for grilled veggies that are actually delicious.
>>
>>8611834

But grilled vegetables are good and vegan sausages are more expensive and not as good

Do kebabs maybe OP? You can grill eggplant, asparagus, bell peppers, onions or shallots, raddicchio, zucchini, squash, etc. Just toss them in some olive oil, coat in spices, and grill them on medium heat. If you're doing charcoal you can also wrap some in foil and poke holes in the foil to get a great smokey flavor in the veggies. I like to wrap green beans, onions, a few cloves of garlic, and a pat of butter in foil.
>>
>>8612767
good post
>>
>>8612767
Do this but add some fried Tofu in with it. Imo the best way to cook Tofu is to stir fry it but cook it long enough nearly all the moisture is out.
>>
igual que cualkier otra guea
>>
File: 11387-Veggies.400w.tn.jpg (33KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
11387-Veggies.400w.tn.jpg
33KB, 400x200px
>>8611683
Vegetales.
>>
>>8613027
Por lo menos se intentó qliao
>>
>>8613206
Podis cortar rodajas de zapallo italiano y berenjenas, tirarles su sal, aceite de oliva y merken por los dos lados, y ponerlas en la parrilla. Quedan pulentas. Tenis que blanquear las berenjenas antes si pa que no queden tan amargas
Si la parilla tiene los fierros culiaos muy separados, pon una lamina de aluminio abajo de las weas
>>
>>8613216
Voy a tirar zapallo italiano, pimentones, cebolla, ajo y choclo y pichula si al maraco le gusta. Voy a aliñar con la pe de merquén, sal, tomillo y aceite de oliva. Aparte unas papas al rescoldo y demás que salvo.
>>
File: tempeh.jpg (57KB, 749x500px) Image search: [Google]
tempeh.jpg
57KB, 749x500px
>>8611683
grilled corn is a no brainer. Pre boil the corn on the cob for about 6 minutes then let cool. (can be done ahead). then coat in vegetable oil & add salt and pepper. Throw on grill and cook for a few minutes on each side until it has grill marks. This is much better with butter, but they are vegan.

buy a block of tempeh (picture related) marinate it in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, & soy sauce for a couple of hours, then grill for a few minutes on each side to get grill marks and heat up. Just leave the block whole and let them cut it up after grilling.
>>
>>8614580
also, even if they really enjoy this, they won't be able to help themselves from telling you that you are killing yourselves by not eating vegan and are a bad person for not saving the planet.

t. from a former vegan
>>
>>8611683
just go mow your lawn and dump the bag of yard waste onto the table.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.