[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to asian fusion place that has "bowls" >western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_09342.png (489KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_09342.png
489KB, 700x523px
>go to asian fusion place that has "bowls"
>western vegetables + teriyaki chicken on a bed of brown rice

>go to some sort of hipster deli
>fucking kale and "thai spices" in everything

>go to sushi restaurant
>their main kind of "sushi" is high calorie rolls stuffed fake crab meat, sriracha sauce and mayonnaise

>go to popular fruit-themed chain restaurant
>server informs me that I was not actually supposed to open carry in the bar area, and calls the cops on me, scaring off my date

>go to popular burger chain
>newcomers are only given a few options, and the real menu is "secret"

>go to local italian restaurant
>entire menu is written in italian, the servers can't even pronounce it correctly, and no one knows what the fuck they're ordering so we all just fake it and order the "primavera"
>>
>>8611469
FAT
>>
>>8611469
FAT
>>
>go to Mexican restaurant
>ask for mole
>they bring me grilled guinea pig
>>
So how was the "primavera?"
>>
>>8611469
Wall-E was a movie not an instruction manual
>>
>>8611469

>he hasn't figured out what italian food is called from eating too much michelina's

faggot, I'll be over here enjoying my pomodoro.
>>
>>8611469
>server informs me that I was not actually supposed to open carry in the bar area, and calls the cops on me, scaring off my date

/k/ as fuck, so why didn't you take her to Applebees if you were going to OC?
also. >fatty
>>
Imagine being so fat that your wrist has a fold. That must take years of self abuse.
>>
Why would you carry a gun into a restaurant? If you live in Detroit I understand.
>>
>>8611728
Why do some people wear nice clothes and cowboy boots in a restaurant?
>>
>>8611469
Is that a fucking baby with a extra tiny flask?
>>
>>8611734
Because they remember the Alamo, silly
>>
>>8611728
R U Retarded?
>>
>>8611469
BIG
>>
>>8611469
MEATY
>>
>>8611469
CLAWS
>>
>>8611476
>>8611481

That's not fat, that's morbidly obese.
>>
>>8611469
>baby hand
>>
>>8611734
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot their waiter before skipping out on the check
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>8611469
I use to be a clown and your hand reminds me of balloon animals, which I loved to make.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.