[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the better food show? Which one is more crunchy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: AndrewAnthony.jpg (81KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
AndrewAnthony.jpg
81KB, 500x381px
Who has the better food show?

Which one is more crunchy, gamey, and nutty?
>>
Zim zam cause the other guy is a bore-dain.
>>
>>8608115
I like Jamie Oliver
I know hes memeing like a mad man but i love his enthusiasm
>>
>>8608117
Zim zam zimmity zoom
>>
I love Bald Fat Gay Man Tells Smelly Brown People Their Food Sucks. It's my most favoritest show ever.

Twatty Prat Pretends To Know Smelly Brown People Food is the worst thing to happen to food television since Drunken Former Sorority Cunt Can't Cook's Kwanzaa cake """"""recipe."""""
>>
>>8608426
Zimmern loves pretty much every food there is.
>>
DUDE OVEREATING LMAO
DUDE CURSING LMAO

Both are fucking memes
>>
>>8608115
I like Bourdain's shows better, since he's a writer he goes into these pseudo-poetic descriptions a lot. In terms of culinary knowledge and talent I think Z-man takes the crown though, he seems to understand food better and genuinely love that aspect more
>>
The more people understand about food, the more I find it annoying to listen to them talk about it.
>>
>>8608889
>smart people make me feel dumb
kek
>>
>>8608778
he hates some nut i think and oatmeal. he refused to eat it when he was in portland or something
>>
I was sad to hear that Bourdain divorced his wife ;_;
>>
>>8609197
I know for sure that he hates walnuts and durian.

I love Bizarre Foods because I get to learn about weird things I've never heard of, and I love Parts Unknown (only Bourdain show I've seen so far) because he goes into the politics, news, and history of the area he's in and it's slightly less food-centered.

They both make for top tier pre-bedtime viewing, though.
>>
>>8611837
No Reservations is really good sometimes but Bourdain is a bit of a party pooper for certain places he visits.

But his attitude is really funny in Namibia for example.
>>
>>8608866
I honestly think Bourdain is a bit of a wanker for that reason, like shit, it's food, no need to be a poetic ponce about it.
>>
>>8608115
>which former addict is better!

neither
>>
File: 12_mediagallery-page.jpg (21KB, 405x608px) Image search: [Google]
12_mediagallery-page.jpg
21KB, 405x608px
>>8609584
Is he having a late-life crisis?

Ottavia Busia (his former wife) was the one who got him to give up smoking. She was an Martial Artist from Sardinia, Italy. She seemed like a positive influence on him, and he needed that at this late stage in life.

Asia Argento is a tattooed skank from Rome, Italy. She's an actress and a "model", but most of her acting and modeling seems to be centred on her looking like grimy used-up whore. She also appears to have gotten him back to smoking.

He's basically gone from someone who was helping him live a better life, to embracing pure degeneracy.

Also, Bourdain seems to exclusively court women from Italy, though that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>8612623
>He's basically gone from someone who was helping him live a better life, to embracing pure degeneracy.

Heart attack/overdose when?
>>
>>8608778
>>8609197
He also hates lutefisk, which is popular in his home state of Minnesota.
>>
bald mememan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.