[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im broke how about a couple recipes with low quslity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: russia-poverty.jpg (1MB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
russia-poverty.jpg
1MB, 3500x2333px
so im broke
how about a couple recipes with low quslity beef or no meat at all?
>>
>>8603237
oh i get it
hey fags, icant afford mcchickens, how do i do mcdonalds at home without the cash for good meat?
>>
Ghoulash bro
>>
>>8603237
That's not poverty, that's a hard earned meal.
>>
How broke we talking? Can you afford chicken stock, onions, potatoes? Make a soup if you can
>>
veggie stir fried rice
>>
I will give you some of the recipes I used while in college

>20KG sac of rice
>5L jug of soy sauce
>packets of pepper stolen from A&W
>combine and eat

There I just fed you for 5 months
>>
>>8603847
im not poor but meat is getting too expensive to make it a regular thing
good meat at least, stake quality
>>
>>8604096

Then your problem isn't the expense of the meat, it's you being an unsavvy shopper. Go somewhere you can buy shit in bulk that you can carve up and portion yourself.

Whole chickens and the like. The large cuts with bone-in are way cheaper by the pound, and you can make awesome stock with the bones.
>>
Learn to love offal.
>>
>>8604130
i basically have no idea how to prepare the cheaper cuts, thats why im asking
anything thats a stew or otherwise tenderises cheap meat is good
>>
>>8604301
i have never gotten beyond sausage, blood pudding and grilled intestines
>>
>>8603237
Bump
Need some actual recipes people
It's not my fault that nobody in my family cooks, I'm trying to be better than them
>>
>>8604700
whole chicken is stupidly easy. it just looks intimidating because it's a whole bird

> clean chicken
> rub with lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper
> place two cloves of garlic and one stalk of celery (sliced into four pieces) into the cavity
> truss shut (look up how to do this)
> put in oven at 400 for a lil over an hour
> baste with its own juice every 15 minutes
>>
>>8604700
Lentil stew

> 2 cups of lentils
> 1 large onion, diced
> 5 cloves of garlic, minced
> Stew beef (optional)
> 500g potatoes, peeled and diced
> 2 stalks celery, diced
> Chicken or beef bullion (get the powders/cubes)
> Salt, pepper, parsley
> 3 tbsp olive oil

Rub stew meat (if using it) with salt and pepper and then brown in oil

Remove meat from pot and add in garlic, onions, celery, and parsley

Sweat down, about 10 minutes

Return beef and lentils to pot, add potatoes

Cover with water

Season to taste

Let cook for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent lentils from sticking to the bottom, until lentils begin to fall apart

That should get you a week's worth of meals for probably $1.50 a meal
>>
>>8603237
Eat veggies
>>
>>8604086
How aren't you malnourished and dead?
>>
>>8604130
not him, but i have yet to go to a grocery store in my area where i can buy a whole chicken cheaper than i can buy a ready made one in their deli. seven different grocery stores, same outcome.
>>
>>8605427
I don't really have any issues making chicken, I already buy them whole and debone them completely just because it makes me feel cool
>>
>>8603237
Her bread would cost like $6 minimum here in the US.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.