[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chopsticks >forks and spoons barring liquid dishes like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cheetos hand.jpg (261KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cheetos hand.jpg
261KB, 900x1200px
>chopsticks
>forks and spoons

barring liquid dishes like soup, prove to me that any of this is somehow superior to using your hands.
they are more precise, you can hand delicate foods easier, and you add the textile aspect of the food to the meal which enhances things.
>>
>>8602391
if you don't eat hot food then its ok
>>
Nice foot.
>>
>>8602391
They're not. It's just the utensil industry wants you to believe using their forks and spoons are better and more socially acceptable.
>>
Steak.

Chicken Parmesan.

Hot pasta.

I can go on.
>>
>>8602446
>Hot pasta.
no problem
I eat pasta with my hands
grab a big handful of it and shove it in my face

if food is too hot to touch its too hot to eat.
>steak
>chicken parmesan
pick it up and take a big bite
>>
>>8602462

No...hot food doesn't work that way.

And I'd burst out laughing trying to see someone try and eat an 1"+ riveted with their hands just taking bites out of it.

It'll be real cold and nice to the touch by the time you're half done. Not to mention all the shit in your teeth.

>picking up a chicken Parmesan
Ruined it.
>>
Damn OP, I never thought of it that way. BRB, throwing all my silverware out right now. Hope my mom doesn't get mad lol!
>>
>>8602483

>riveted

*ribeye

Fucking auto-correct.
>>
>>8602391
Prove to me that tweezers are more precise than your teeth to remove a splinter?
Prove to me that a slide rule is more precise than the eye?
Prove to me that I should bother with so many wrenches when I can just use vice grips?
Prove to me that a rifle is more precise than a spear?

Our ability to utilize and create better and better tools is why humanity stopped mucking about like the other stupid apes.
You're more than a little stupid here.
But maybe you're fit in better in the jungles of Africa amongst the apes.
>>
>>8602444
I think you're looking for >>>/x/
>>
>>8602462
>if food is too hot to touch its too hot to eat.
This
>>8602483
>b-but it gets cold!
Weak jawed mommy didn't breastfeed pussy
The more you eat like this the sharper your teeth get and the stronger your bite
Even for a beginner it wouldn't take that long anyway, you spend more time chewing either way then you do cutting.
>>
File: xfiles-ourtown12[1].jpg (51KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles-ourtown12[1].jpg
51KB, 400x211px
>>8602517
>>
>>8602509
>Prove to me that tweezers are more precise than your teeth to remove a splinter?
none of these are more precise
not if you hone your body.

tools are a poor shadow of God's creation.
>>
Look, none of this is superior to other, it all depends of what you are eating.

Fork and knives for Thanksgiving dinner, where you'll have to cut turkey or ham, stab at roast potatoes, and use a spoon to help eat corn - no one will use a chopstick for this.

Chopstick is great for Chinese food which tends to be presented in a bite-size portion.

Hands is for pizza and gyro wrap.
>>
>>8602693
rip off a leg of the turkey and eat it like a drumbstick

I can maybe see the reasoning behind using a knife to cut things into smaller portions, but hands are superior to a fork in every way.
>>
>>8602391
Only autists insist there is one superior way over all. People have different preferences, simple as that faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.