[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the consensus on energy drinks? Degenerate? Pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 16oz-purezero-silver-ice-wet_1.jpg (107KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
16oz-purezero-silver-ice-wet_1.jpg
107KB, 900x900px
What is the consensus on energy drinks? Degenerate?

Pic related, the GOAT energy drink
>>
>degenerate
I go on pol too but at least im not a turbo autist
>>
They're terrible. Don't drink that shit. Just drink water, or coffee/tea if you feel like you need caffeine. Just plain food should give you the energy you need to get through the day. There's no need to consume that can of random chemicals.
>>
All pure zero rockstars are great. Only energy drink I buy since it's cheaper than monster ultra and better
>>
>>8601283
They're horrible for you, but very tasty.
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>8601283
GOAT energy drink
>Kale
>Crunchy peanut butter
>Splash of almond milk
>spoon full of yogurt
>banana

vitamix for about a minute and a half. insane shot of energy.
>>
ITT people fall for the "energy drinks are bad for you" meme.

The only thing bad in em is the sugar, and if you get the low-cal versions of them it completely negates that.

Really the only bad thing I can say about them is that they're probably more addictive than coffee and more expensive by a wide margin.
>>
>>8601311
sounds gay
>>
>>8601326
>"monster"
>"rock star"
>"Red Bull"

you were saying what sounds gay?
>>
>>8601342
Your gay ass smoothie
>>
>>8601311
>insane shot of energy.
Eh, of calories, yes. Of stimulants, no.
>>
File: 1485408467180.jpg (565KB, 1292x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1485408467180.jpg
565KB, 1292x1292px
Don't buy (((Rockstar))) drinks, they are degenerate. Get pic related, instead.
>>
>>8601311
This. Green juice is the best.
>>
>>8601311
This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen on /ck/. Please explain to me the mechanism responsible for this bullshit making someone feel energized.
>>
I used to really like them, but after 5 years of drinking them (I drank 2-3 per week), the taste has diluted over time.

There was this time I drank 6 of them in the same day, and started having those weird flashes in my vision, even with my eyes closed. I thought I was going to die.
>>
File: xyience.jpg (858KB, 450x1143px) Image search: [Google]
xyience.jpg
858KB, 450x1143px
>>8601283
As far as sugar free energy drinks go, I can drink one of these a day almost every day. I only drink energy drinks on work days and I try to keep it to no more than 3 days a week.

Sugar free, Monster / Red Bull / NOS / Full Throttle / Venom / Rip It, all taste like shit. As do all the store brands.
>>
>>8601311
kale is an insane shot of gas for me
>>
>>8601283
I'll drink them on occasion, and I've developed somewhat of an affinity for the cucumber flavored Pure Zero.

At the end of the day, though, I prefer good cup of coffee.

>>8601311
Fug, that sounds good, too.
>>
been drinking gruel for the past few days,
Doesn't make me as anxious as coffee, probably due to the L-Dopa or some nootropics. Also vitamins.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.