[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this thread is best for the food board; if not, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 46934830-candy-images.jpg (244KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
46934830-candy-images.jpg
244KB, 500x500px
I think this thread is best for the food board; if not, just tell me and I'll fuck off.

Anyone know a site that sells candy and snacks really cheap (or cheapest) that is trustable and has little to none shipping?

When I say cheap, I mean I am willing to pay just $3 or less, but still want a good amount. And shipping should be at most $1.
>>
Fuck off op we only talk about fast food here
>>
>>8600765
im dying to know this too so bump for you
>>
>>8600770
That is why it is called food and COOKING?
>>
OP here, so far all I can find on google is stores that sell in bulk. I wana get something for the same price as a dollar store (total of price + shipping). I was moved to a house in the woods and going to town to visit a dollar store is a damn pain.
>>
>>8600785
I know on amazon they sell 20 dollar boxes of random snacks. Only help I can be. D:
>>
>>8600814
Yeah, but I don't wana spend $20 on random snacks, I want to spend $1-2 on a bag of something of my choice.
>>
why would you expect shipping charges on anything to be one dollar?

this is a serious question, what world do you live in?
>>
>>8600827
I buy shit from china and they ship $1 or less to America. Why can't an American company ship to me for that too?
>>
>>8600830
The struggle. I wonder why they make it so hard to get snacks.
>>
>>8600815
>the world is not my personal cornucopia
>i want to get lots and pay nothing
Well, wouldn't we all, anon.

Now get off the internet, eat you tendies like a good boy and get washed for blowie-wowies.
>>
>>8600940
The fuck are you talking about? You referenced a post of me saying I don't want to
1. pay $20 for a bite
2. pay for something random
And from that you think I am a fucking child?
>>
>>8600958
Yes, yes you are a child. The fact that you're surfing deals for fucking candy is a clue. The fact that you have your $3 weekly allowance t spend is another. The fact that you think you're entitled to ten pounds of Skittles with the autismal outburst-inducing bad colours sorted out - including freight - for those $3 confirms it.

You are a manchild. Please neck yourself.
>>
My friend, if you haven't a penny candy shop nearby, your best bet for your optimally frugal sweets is perhaps a mysterious bin in a bulk store. Beyond places like winco or costco or pay&co, you might be surprised what lurks in your neighborhood ethnic grocer. Just watch out for lead, LOL.

Make some moolah and be all that capitalism has use for you to be.
>>
>>8600985
I dunno I feel like OP's idea isn't too crazy. It's basically an online store that sells exclusively candy. While maybe not at bulk-price, a customer could add a basket of whatever is displayed in shop, and orders of over $XX would be given free shipping.

I feel like a site like this already might exist. It's not some crazy pipe dream.
>>
>>8603129
Of course candy shops exist.
OP is asking to pay $4 to be delivered candy.
Only a child could believe this would be possible.
>>
>>8603143
why is it hard to believe?
>>
>>8603347

the only reason stores can offer food at the prices they do is because they buy tonnes of it in bulk to get 15% off, which they then mark up by 20% to make a small profit.

despite what you may believe, stores are not getting magical 30% off prices from a super secret black food market. They keep their profit margins as small as possible to compete with the 50 other grocers, and to keep customers from switching their business.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.