[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with these itsy bitsy Yakult bottles? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

What's the deal with these itsy bitsy Yakult bottles? Is this the average serving size of a beverage in Asia? 100 mL what the eff? How am I supposed to enjoy this when it's gone after a single gulp?
>>
you're supposed to sip it
>>
File: 1480548339001.jpg (82KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
1480548339001.jpg
82KB, 1008x672px
>>8600698
Sorry, but this is America.
>>
>>8600694
It's incredibly fucking sugary. Yakult is almost double the sugar concentration of orange juice or Coca Cola.

You sip a little at a time and then wash it down with something like tea.
>>
>>8600694

it's annoying but i just drink an 8 pack in one sitting.
>>
i don't think fermented sugar yogurt is something you are supposed to drink a lot of.
>>
File: 1336439960070.png (79KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1336439960070.png
79KB, 280x320px
>go to anime con
>Yakult people are there giving out free bottles
>drink several free bottles of Yakult throughout the day
>mfw I found out just how much sugar is in those
>>
>>8600694
Yakult isn't a baverage, it's medicine, you fucking mong.
>>
>>8600733
I never used to like Yakut but since I've found out that it's Japanese I'm going to start drinking it again.
I'm sure I'll grow to like it.
>>
Just recently started drinking these to improve my gut flora since I've probably destroyed it completely from years of daily drinking.

One a day, hoping I get some benefit of it. Heard healthy guy flora can aid in weight loss, so that's what I'm drinking them for.
>>
>sugar
>11g

lol, that's equivalent to a single clementine.
this would be considered low glycemic intake.
>>
>>8600879
>i don't like this
>oh wait, it's japanese?
>i MUST like it

kys
>>
>>8600879

it's designed to work with japanese gut bacteria, which is superior to western bacteria because of all the seaweed they eat.

you won't get the full benefits.
>>
>>8600694
>>8600949
>>8600879
>>8600973
Siggi's, Filmjolk Drinkable Yogurt

http://siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk

http://siggisdairy.com/locations/

I drink both Yakult and Siggis Drinkable Yogurt once a day.

If you care about gut flora, Siggis filmjölk, drinkable yogurt, has more live active cultures than Yakult.
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
They have more reasonably sized ones in Japan.
Pic related. It's about 300ml
>>
>>8600879
It's made in Korea
>>
>>8600949
Look up tibicos, all you need is fifteen bucks, good water (not chloriminated tap water) and sugar and you have a probiotic on demand. For the month that I drank it, my shits were truly as good as they'd ever been, I felt like I had just eaten a lot of fiber and they weren't too solid nor too squishy.. just right
>>
>>8600978
>buying filmjolk

I thought you scandis just rubbed a bit of wolfsbane in the milk jar and let it stand on the counter.
>>
>>8600694
I drink the mexican version

It's literally just a probiotic shot, OP, you aren't meant to enjoy it as a beverage. You're supposed to take it with food as a supplement to clean up your poop tunnel

With all the dicks you have brooming out yours it's probably a waste of time though
>>
>>8600694
>How am I supposed to enjoy this

You don't. I remember having them as a kid and they tasted like shit.
>>
Myfitnesspal say a bottle has only 4g of sugar so you people must be memeing
>>
>>8602172

Nevermind guys, apparently it is 10g of sugar, its just that myfitnesspal has two entries for yakult
>>
>>8602172
>memeing
Idiot.
>>
>>8601827
>With all the dicks you have brooming out yours it's probably a waste of time though
kek
>>
>>8600694
That shit is a scam and is horrible for you.
>>
It's because you aren't supposed to drink allot of it.
>>
>>8600694
Doesn't survive the acid of your stomach...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.