[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, what did you all eat in college? I'm going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ramen noodles.jpg (42KB, 736x494px) Image search: [Google]
ramen noodles.jpg
42KB, 736x494px
Hey /ck/, what did you all eat in college? I'm going to college soon and want tips on cheap stuff to eat besides ramen noodles all day every day.
>>
The biggest mistake I made in college was not brushing after every meal, and not flossing every day. Do both of these things. Your teeth are very important!

Diet is not so important, just eat a variety of foods and don't pig out on high fat and high sugar food.
>>
Have you looked at your dorm rooms yet? You may not have access to a stove. Look into having a microwave, toaster oven, and whatever else if they're not provided.
>>
>>8598071
Fuck off dentist
>>
>>8598062
cocks
>>
If you're on those mandatory meal plans, you might as well use it. Besides ramen, a rice cooker could come in handy, or a crock pot. Those things are pretty awesome when you want good food that's basically dump everything in crockpot, go to classes/whatever, come back several hours later to comfort food.
>>
File: 14192f3fc526ea73421bf04c60541056.jpg (458KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14192f3fc526ea73421bf04c60541056.jpg
458KB, 1600x1200px
how ramen is even eated usually? just plain stock and noodles?
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 600x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 600x298px
These things are the bomb.

Also learn to cook quesadillas. Just get a tortilla, add cheese to half along with whatever else you have on hand (chicken, jalepenos, w/e), fold in half and cook on both sides. Freaking delish.
>>
>>8598062

In college right now. Even one mention of the word "ramen" makes me gag a small puke because I ate it too much.
>>
File: 1457941285581.jpg (44KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1457941285581.jpg
44KB, 500x363px
>>8598062

Get some of these and you won't care how much ramen you're eating.

Add a fried egg, veggies, or thinly sliced meats to change it up.

It comes with oil, sweet soy sauce, sambal, seasoning and fried shallots

Asian market by me usually does 5 for 3 bucks
>>
Pasta, stews, leftovers from whatever I made the night before

Basically everything I still eat
>>
File: chimichangas.png (282KB, 600x298px) Image search: [Google]
chimichangas.png
282KB, 600x298px
>>8598151
>not getting superior chimichangas

pleb
>>
Currently in college right now. Eating lots of rice and beans, hummus, stir fried vegetables, that kinda stuff. Also fruits, because you'll need to have as much time as you can to do shit
>>
>>8598093
-t.diabeetus
>>
>>8598062

I honestly don't understand the plethora of "I'm a poor college student, what can I est besides ramen" threads.

I spent for years in the military, and then four years in college, and I never once in those eight years succumbed to the ramen meme.

Buy a wok and a one burner gas stove like all the gooks on youtube. Maybe an electric rice cooker, too.

Those three things will get you through college if you take the time to learn to use them properly.
>>
>>8598062
Tuna lunch kits and PBR
>>
Started out on pizza and ramen and dining hall shit.

After I got my own apartment I started cooking pretty regularly. I'd just make easy inexpensive shit like chicken pasta. Sometimes if splurg and make chimichangas or something. Always cook in bulk and save it in the fridge. Lunch meat sandwiches also aren't so bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.