[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me realize my dream of eating home made pizza everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Please help me realize my dream of eating home made pizza everyday and being healthy.

I currently need 2000kcal to maintain my weight when sedentary and 2500kcal when working.
This is my current calorie breakdown for the pizzas I make:
>300-400g of type 405 flour = 1017 -1356kcal
>no more than 60kcal of olive oil
>150-200g mozzarella cheese = 526 - 702 kcal
>toppings: minced meat, some sausage, tuna, ham or just whatever.

So that equals 1603kcal for sedentary days and leaves me with 397kcal and 2118 for working days and 382kcal
What could I put on the pizza to meet my macro and micro nutrients and maintain a generally healthy diet? I'm 5'7 and weight about 140pounds (~17-19% bodyfat)
>>
First you need to calculate the carbohydrates, fat and protein in all those things. Assuming you actually want to do this healthily, it's not enough to just monitor calories.

My instincts tell me that doing this in a truly healthy way is nearly impossible, or at least impossible if you want to keep it even close to what you'd call pizza.
>>
Pizza is one of the worst foods you can eat if you are trying to go on a caloric deficit; its is extremely calorie dense. Resign yourself to having one slice, and not an entire pizza every single day you repulsive fat fuck
>>
>>8597487
That is a big pizza
>>
Here's how you do it, OP:

Replace the dough with the cauliflower pizza "dough".

That's it. There go all your calories, and you get something that is still very much like pizza.

It'll literally cut out like 1100 calories from the dough.

Put whatever you want on it.

Leaving it with dough, you can't do it unless you start exercising more.
>>
>>8597682
For you
>>
>>8597487
Could always go for the lazy option of a cast iron pan and tortilla pizza.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/10/extra-crispy-bar-style-tortilla-pizza-recipe.html

That gets you a fair bit cut out of the base calories, leaving you space for cheese.
>>
>400g of flour a day
>healthy

my fucking sides!
>>
Just don't put cheese on pizza. A pizza doesn't require cheese.
>>
>>8597687
Oh I get it, it tastes so awful you throw up all the calories.
>>
>>8597722
why is it unhealthy?
>>
>>8597487
>lack of variation; almost all carbs coming from processed flour and most meats on pizza are processed and fattier than you want for everyday consumption
>improper balance of carbs/fat/protein
>I didn't see a vegetable or fruit anywhere in that post, gaping hole in micronutrients

All those issues aside, just because it can be done doesn't mean it should be. If you were willing to put in the effort toward actually having a healthy diet you wouldn't have pursued this retarded idea in the first place.
>>
Have like, one slice a day.

If you're watching your calories but still want your vices then just eat less of your vices.
>>
About 10 years ago I used to live right next to a pizzeria. There were periods in which I would eat nothing but pizza for an entire week. Had severe constipation.

Was pretty comfy. They also made excellent wings.
>>
I have a friend who did this and dropped from 280 down to 220 or something akin to that. The point is he's still a fat fuck and if this is you scott, man the fuck up and eat an actual vegetable for fucks sake. Regardless of all else you'd look like a fucking goblin from all the dairy fat and beef fat you'd be consuming.
>>
>>8597487
If I was there and that little shit in the red started poking the pizza I`d snap his fucking fingers. Spaz on the right looks like a knuckle sandwich might sort his attitude out as well.

Little cutie in the back would get it though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.