[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I make from the ingredients I have left over in my kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: bug stone.jpg (103KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bug stone.jpg
103KB, 720x720px
What can I make from the ingredients I have left over in my kitchen /ck/?

I have seaweed sheets (nori), prime tuna, Japanese rice wine vinegar and rice.
>>
Nothing comes to mind, sorry
>>
File: eat.jpg (26KB, 480x360px)
eat.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Seafood risotto
>>
>>8597218
sear the tuna rare and throw the rest of that stupid shit away
>>
Ramen, but use rice instead of noodles
>>
wrap tuna in sheets, cover with cooked rice, pour over a little vinegar, bake at low temp, enjoy deliciously moist tuna.
>>
Add some Japanese rice to your rice and enjoy your rice.
>>
>no one mentions tuna boiled in vinegar over seaweed salad toped with puffed rice

This board has gotten so bad
>>
>>8597539
Why couldn't you be the one to mention it and not whine about it?
>>
throw it out and order pizza
>>
onigiri with tuna filling (when you have add mayo/salt)
>>
>>8597218
Imagine losing your balance and that being your only place to catch yourself
>>
>>8597621
he was, just that he can't do anything without being passive-aggressive because he was raised poorly.
>>
>>8597218
so the field flooded and all the worms and beetles climbed up that post? man i didn't know worms could climb shit. this changes EVERYTHING
>>
>>8597218
I'd assume you'd either combine the ingredients you already have to make something or you'd get additional ingredients from the store.

You're welcome.
>>
Onigiri. If you have meme ingredients, you've nothing left but to make meme food.

Next time buy some actual ingredients and don't believe the japanese lies.
>>
>>8597949
I'm wondering how they are clinging to those vertical sides.
>>
>>8597218
Sear the tuna, eat it with some rice, throw the nipponese shit into the garbage can
>>
>>8598147
>>8597268
>>8597271
>>8597272
>>8597425
>>8597535
>>8597539
>>8597625
>>8597652
>>8597671
>>8597964
>>8597957
>>8598147
Sorry, I hate asian food especially Japanese food, it has too much mayo in it yuck. I don't do sushi either after I watched the episode of Fry from Futurama when he gets the worms I don't want worms so I don't eat anything raw.
>>
>>8599595
You realize he got worms from an egg sandwich which had cooked eggs?

Also, onigiri as listed above has only cooked rice + seasoning + seaweed
>>
>>8599856
He ate a sushi roll at a gas station, fucking idiot.

And you DO realize that I just said I hate Japanese food? I love fresh seafood but the thought of raw fish makes my stomach churn.
>>
>>8599856
>>8599867
>http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0766131/
>After Fry eats a bad egg-salad sandwich, he begins acting strange.
>>
>>8599885
>""sandwich"""
It was a temaki hand roll you fucking idiot. The sandiwch of Japan
>>
>>8599892
did you make this whole thread to perpetuate this poor ruse
>>
>>8599906
>>8599885
Not him but I thought Fry ate a sushi roll too...

I think they call this the mandela affect
>>
>>8599595
>making life decisions based on a cartoon
>>
>>8599595
>I have seaweed sheets (nori), prime tuna, Japanese rice wine vinegar and rice
>Sorry, I hate asian food especially Japanese food

then why do you have mostly asian ingredients
>>
>>8597218
i wanna shove this bug stone up my butt
>>
>>8599867
Cook the tuna thoroughly. Onigiri doesn't require raw fish at all because that would be considered sushi.
>>
>>8600907
>this much stupid in one post
I understand this has to be bait, but I'll bite.

Onigiri is a big rice ball with nori wrapping and often various fillings. Salted plums are popular, as is fish. Sushi is an often bite sized rice ball flavoured sweet and sour with mirin and vinegar. That is the distinction. Fish or not has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8600784
Finally smeone brings up the Op ipic.

>>8600767
This.
>>
>>8597218
tuna salad.
bowl of rice tomorrow.
>>
>>8597218
Japanese rolls . you have all the ingredients to do so.
>>
Have sex with the tuna come on the rice and eat it with a shot of vinegar
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.