[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon accidentally delivered this thing to our apartment, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vitamix.jpg (23KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
vitamix.jpg
23KB, 620x620px
Amazon accidentally delivered this thing to our apartment, and I kept it.
I have a blender already, but this thing can heat the food as it blends it. Kinda useless for making drinks with ice, but good for soups and shit.

I so far have not used it for much, not big into blenders. Made an occasional smoothy.

What am I missing out on. What can I do with this thing?
>>
Nice bait, faggot. Saged.
>>
>>8596230
>but good for soups and shit.
>What can I do with this thing?
Soups and shit.
>>
>>8596260
I dont know where to start.

>>8596245
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>8596270
Surely it has a manual with it or something stupid cunt. Or search online dumb cuck faggot.

Get the fuck out of here
>>
File: vitamix-create-cookbook-2[1].jpg (102KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vitamix-create-cookbook-2[1].jpg
102KB, 1200x1200px
>>8596383

It's supposed to come with it's own cookbook, but OP stole his from someone else.
>>
>>8596230
just give it back, tyrone
>>
>>8596398
Why should he? Whoever originally ordered it will just complain that it was misdelivered, and get another one.
In the United States, it's the law that anything you get in the mail unsolicited is yours to keep thanks to old scams in the 1960's where you'd get "gifts" in the mail and then get the bill for them later.
>>
>>8596230
Hi OP,

If it was addressed to you, legally you are under no obligation to tell them about it or ship it back to them.

If it wasn't in your name, eh, it's in the gray area.
>>
>>8596230
Enjoy finding a $500 charge on your credit card bill next month.
>>
>>8596405
you're assuming the vitamix was actually mailed to him like he claims, instead of being stolen off tyrone's neighbors porch
>>
>>8596436
Yes. These things do, in fact, happen.
Several years ago I received a french fry cutter I hadn't ordered.
I also lived in an apartment building, and I'm pretty sure that increases the likelihood of a mistaken delivery.
>>
>>8596230
It makes great peanut butter
>>
Fuck, you're lucky.

The only time Amazon ever delivered anything to me that I didn't pay for it was just some parts for an industrial-sized inkjet printer. The fuck am I even going to do with that?
>>
>>8596230
I just reported a case of theft and mail fraud regarding a Vitamix blender to both Amazon and the police. 4chan retains IP addresses which quickly will be turned over to authorities, as will other internet communications. Accidental delivery is one thing, but choosing to steal rather than return is another. Justice is coming.
>>
File: 1487496894566.jpg (46KB, 540x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487496894566.jpg
46KB, 540x484px
>>8597636
Why ya gotta be that way?
>>
>>8597647
This isn't the person who reported it, but the twat deserves it. If you haven't even made an attempt to return it then it is theft pure and simple.

They're probably trolling and didn't even report it but I'd love it if they did get a visit from the police.
>>
>>8597666
honestly why do you give a shit
1. its obviously not true
2. if it is true, its amazons problem for not getting their product back

not like the person that ordered it suffers in any way.
>>
>>8597666
>If you haven't even made an attempt to return it then it is theft pure and simple.
Assuming OP is telling the truth and it was mailed to him and his name was on the box, it's not theft. If it was someone else's name on the box, it can be common law larceny.
>>
>>8597636
lol, as though "the police" is a nationwide, connected institution, as opposed to individual PDs floundering in their own individual voids
>>
>>8596230

if you dont want to cough out the $400 for a name brand, just go through china for a quarter of the price.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BPA-Free-3HP-2200W-Heavy-Duty-Commercial-Grade-Blender-Mixer-Juicer-High-Power-Food-Processor-Ice/32647164940.html?shortkey=qQ3IvUZR&addresstype=600

I own one and it's pretty solid for china direct goods.
>>
>>8596446
if you didn't make an effort to get it to your neighbor then you're just as much a thief as OP
>>
WEirdest shit happened to us. We recieved a pricy tablet, mailed under his name and ddress, yet no record of him buying it. It had a sticker saying Property of Sterling Jewelers. Worked just fine too. When i finally took off the tag it said VOID VOID VOID, as if it was a prop at the jewelers', yet it works fine. Weird shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.