[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most exotic, peculiar, and/or unique alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Borkborkbork.jpg (13KB, 214x227px) Image search: [Google]
Borkborkbork.jpg
13KB, 214x227px
What's the most exotic, peculiar, and/or unique alcoholic beverage you've ever had, /ck/?
>>
Razmatazz and water
>>
>>8595668
Advocaat with spinach
>>
>>8595668
I had this Slovakian wine, or maybe it was a spirit, the fact that I can't recall the name or even what it was tells you everything you need to know. It sent me to the fucking shadow realm
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (55KB, 948x531px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
55KB, 948x531px
Exotic AF
>>
I've had supermarket-variety baijou in china. Its a spirit with like 40% but basically free.

However it is the most vile fucking thing in the world and tastes like someone put rotten fish in gin for a year but remembered to remove it before serving.
>>
I like to mix Pepsi, lime juice, Southern Comfort and Tabasco they work surprisingly good together
>>
>>8596948
Is there a way to buy them, or are they really gone 4 ever?
>>
Lauria Alpine Cream Liqueur. It's a pear liqueur with the consistency of oatmeal.
>>
>>8596968
>at someone's house for dinner
>they break out the expensive baijiu
>it tastes just as terrible as the cheap shit
>>
>>8597008
They are still around, but the potency is not what it once was
>>
File: 41tJA+TTXdL._SY445_.jpg (17KB, 245x445px) Image search: [Google]
41tJA+TTXdL._SY445_.jpg
17KB, 245x445px
>>8596934
Ahhhahaha, i bet it was this shit nigga, its fucking terrible, and it knocks you the fuck out
>>
File: lizard_booze.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
lizard_booze.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
A good friend of mine was a mover, and it turns out people give you all kinds of random shit when you are moving them, hence this bottle. Some old fucker had brought it back from okinawa with him and kept it for god only knows how long. Long story short the drig addicts my buddy lived with got all fucked up one night and opened the bottle and went to town. Fun fact: when you drink from the bottle the tail comes down the neck and will hit the back of your throat, making drunk drug addicts puke all over the kitchen and living room.
>>
>>8595668
I drank a bottled beer in a pub once.
I didn't do it again because my friends questioned my sexuality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.