[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best canned soups? I'm on a cut, and I'm lazy. I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: campbells soup.png (311KB, 307x429px) Image search: [Google]
campbells soup.png
311KB, 307x429px
Best canned soups?

I'm on a cut, and I'm lazy. I need some tasty soup suggestions. I just had pic related today, and it was fucking delicious.
>>
Have fun with your sodium/salt bombs
>>
kys, marketer

I will take this opportunity to advise /ck/ to buy a pressure cooker and make your own delicious soups for 1/4 the cost of canned.
>>
>>8594803
Honestly, it's less sodium than I have been eating in the past. Not that it's a bad thing, but whatever

>>8594816
That sounds like a lot of effort, and I live alone, so I'd be eating that same soup all week.
>>
>>8594766

the chili one is pretty good, so is the gumbo.
>>
>>8594834
>I live alone
wtf weirdo

get outta here
>>
>>8594816
What else could I use a pressure cooker for? I see one on amazon for $100
>>
>>8594766
I do like that one, but every time I go to the store I see a new flavor of soup and try it instead of going back. got a "lemon chicken orzo" I think it's Progresso brand, hope it's good.
try not to doctor up soups with shit so you can see how it is for real real. when people eat ramen, they try to fancy it up and then claim they loved it because they used their expensive perfectly cooked meats
>>
>>8595111
1. get the presto 01370
2. it is used to cook beans, root veggies, make stock, cook lentils, potatoes, meat, reheats stuff, it heats water to above boiling temp, around 250 degrees, so it cooks stuff much faster. It can also steam food in a metal basket.
4. read manual and follow their suggestions.
>>
>>8595111
oh yeah I forgot, add a little oil to whatever you're cooking, and rub oil around the rim of the pot to help the gasket seal and slide better. and don't put it in the dishwasher. clean by hand. I usually just rinse mine off with water.
>>
File: 20170111_225223.jpg (2MB, 2410x3222px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_225223.jpg
2MB, 2410x3222px
home canned soup
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.