[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the last time you had a steak sandwich so tender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
When's the last time you had a steak sandwich so tender that you never pulled out more meat than you'd originally bitten down on?

Know what I mean? You bite down and your bite doesn't go all the way through, so you end up ripping out more meat than you intended and the sandwich is ruined.
>>
>>8593603
Never.
Enlighten me.
>>
steak like that is probably too good for a crappy sandwich
>>
>>8593609
I disagree. You get some provolone, mayo, grilled onions and peppers on there and it's every bit as good as eaten naked on a plate or with A-1.
>>
>>8593603
What's a steak sandwich?
>>
>>8593690
Take a wild guess
>>
>>8593603
Literally never
>>
>>8593710
>Literally never
This.
Alternatively you have to fucking strangle the bun to get a deathgrip on the meat through it and everything is fucking ruined anyway.
>>
>>8593604
>>8593710
>>8593724

Sad
>>
>>8593603
There's a spot called "When the Pig Came Home" here in Toronto that makes a Philly cheese steak that behaves like that. It's like $12 but it uses a dry aged steak, pretty delicious
>>
File: Arby's-roast-beef.jpg (87KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
Arby's-roast-beef.jpg
87KB, 1024x557px
>>8593603
How is this any better than a properly made burger?
I do love thinly sliced beef, like Arby's roast beef, corned beef, and the Italian beef sandwich where the meat swims in Au jus.
But I think the reason for slicing it so thin is that the meat is NOT tender. Its made with cheap, tough meat.
Does McDonald's still have the steak bagel sandwich? I remember the steak on that thing being so tough it was impossible to slice it with your teeth. You had to bear down and sever the tough meat, then grip the bagel tight, pull and re-position your teeth and bite again, and pull the strings of gristle to break a piece free. At that point the sandwich is smashed, malformed, and ruined. It really wasn't good, better off just grinding the meat. Or make it paper thin like Arby's.
>>
>>8593898
calm your autism

how do you feel about steak sandwiches
>>
once I had a steak sandwich so good that it made me have to take a poop
>>
> in au jus
> in au
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>8594601
>Implying anyone gives a shit about our dead language.
>>
even the cheapest cuts will cook up tender if you pound the shit out of them with a hammer
>>
ITT a bunch of unfortunate poors
>>
>>8594601

Meaning is use, retard.
Cultural imperialism determines use, dum dum.
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>8593603
Who the fuck puts peppers on a steak sandwich?
>>
I had very good roast beef Sammy like that on Saturday massive things and literally just fell apart. Delicious bun too taboot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.