[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it is Indomie. The perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1465129215124.jpg (253KB, 1500x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1465129215124.jpg
253KB, 1500x1088px
For me, it is Indomie. The perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and savory. No other brand can hold a candle to their 5 packets of sauces, seasoning, and fried onions for that occasional delicious crunch
>>
>>8589652
IT'S A INDONESIAN PLAN TO KILL AUSTRALIANS. DON'T EAT THIS SHIT
>>
File: 1484277277236.jpg (114KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484277277236.jpg
114KB, 764x600px
>>8589668
Gaze upon the offerings only Indonesians can bestow upon ye
>>
A little bit of curry powder in Mi Goreng is God-tier.
>>
absolutely patrician OP

the god tier instant mi-goreng imho
>>
how do ya'll make urs?

i put on the kettle, boil up water, get my largest metal cup, break block of noodles in half so they both fit in, put in water, while they are cooking mix flavour packs in bottom of bowl so it mixes better, then about 2-3 minutes b4 the noodles are done i put in as many frozen peas as i can

frozen peas r good in mi goreng
>>
HNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>8589968
Disgusting, kill you're a self
>>
Based. Im kinda sad they decreased the season portions slightly a few years back, I'd gladly pay 10c extra or whatever for saucier noodal
>>
File: Saveme.jpg (808KB, 1859x966px) Image search: [Google]
Saveme.jpg
808KB, 1859x966px
>>
>>8589680
that's jumbo fried chicken, not standard mi goreng fried noodle. who are you trying to frame here?
>>
>>8589893
What the fuck you don't fry the noodles with the flavoring?

Personally I chop some vegetables and ham or bacon cook the noodles maybe put some frozen corn in with the pasta after it's been boiling awhile drain the water a two minutes or so later then fry everything with the sauces and mix it through then add one egg mix it through and im done.
>>
Go out of your way to get this stuff. Seriously if you have to drive 3 hours to a Ranch 99 or an H-Mart do it and hunt this shit down.
>>
>>8590281
>Not buying in bulk from a distributor

I have enough boxes of nissin ramen to last me through the year.
>>
>>8590283
>nissin ramen
Why don't you just piss on some boiled straw and save the money?
>>
>>8590293
You obviously only had the cheap nissin ramen. They don't even sell a tenth of their range in super markets.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.