[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I love cooking >tfw I HATE sweating >tfw I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sweaty_man.jpg (90KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty_man.jpg
90KB, 1000x636px
>tfw I love cooking
>tfw I HATE sweating
>tfw I always sweat when I cook

anyone else feel the same?
How do you keep your sweat out of your face?
>>
are you a fat guy op
>>
I have anhidrosis, so I don't sweat in the kitchen.
Or in my bed.
Or on a hot day.
Or ever.
>>
>>8589198
no, but back in high school I was. Maybe my sweat glands haven't realized I got /fit/
>>8589199
are you a pup

how are you alive?
>>
>twf i love bathing
>twf i hate getting wet
>twf i always get wet when i bathe

anyone else feel the same?
How do you keep the moisture away from your body?
>>
>>8589194
Well ventilated kitchen exhaust fan to suck that steam away. If an oven is heating you up, get a ceiling fan and crank down that A/C or maybe think about using the oven and broiler less when you're in tropical summer times of the year (rethink your seasonal menus) and shortening oven use times or simply saving it for when you wish to actually warm your house. I tend to grill outside, and do sides inside to keep my house cold.

I guess you could wear a cool scarf/gell pack/ice scarf bandana around your neck such as runners, campers and outdoors workers like...just keep that baby in your freezer or dip in ice water Or sip some iced drink (or frozen!). I tend to strip down a bit to add for the extra layer of the apron.
>>
>>8589202
I have a little medical gizmo on my wrist that beeps if my skin temperature gets too high, and I don't go outside when its over 65F
>>
>>8589220
that sounds like hell
>>
File: ashy larry.gif (35KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
ashy larry.gif
35KB, 265x200px
>>8589203

>Not bathing in specially-designed ashes like a chinchilla

Get on my level, scrub.
>>
File: 1485720819610.png (56KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485720819610.png
56KB, 250x242px
>>8589223
It was awful growing up but now I can excuse myself from literally anything and get to work from home all I want
As long as I don't lower my face onto the stovetop or stand in front of the open oven it doesn't even interrupt my cooking

So, stop doing that probably
>>
>>8589194
There's actually a disorder where your parasympathetic nervous system (the nerves that get you ready to chill out and digest some food, gets started even when thinking about eating) is abnormally close to sweat glands in your face and so when chewing or cooking you sweat uncontrollably. The only cure is taking a piece of your skin and making a makeshift blockade between the nerves and your glands afaik.
>>
File: IMG_2488.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>8589194
Sweat adds flavour
>>
>>8589295
And it saves on salt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.