[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up at 4:30 AM to prep brisket >Tell family a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: peperonipizza.png (510KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
peperonipizza.png
510KB, 932x680px
>Wake up at 4:30 AM to prep brisket
>Tell family a week ago to make sure they are on time
>Remind them multiple times
>Brisket finally finishes cooking at 6PM
>One an a half hours later family still isn't here

Why are people so inconsiderate, /ck/? Don't people realize its rude to show up late to dinner?
>>
I feel you OP.

That's why I don't have friends or family.
>>
>>8589110
Nobody loves you OP. Thats why they dont respect you, your time or your cooking.
>>
That's rough, OP. I hope it tastes good anyway, and that you don't get too down about your family being jerks.
>>
Dude I'd rather have all the brisket than have to spend time with family.

Cheer up and enjoy
>>
>>8589110
Lock your door, OP. Lock it, put on a movie you like, and crank it up until you can't hear them when they knock.

Fuck 'em.
>>
File: o-TRASH-PILE-facebook.jpg (622KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TRASH-PILE-facebook.jpg
622KB, 2000x1000px
>>8589110
>he didn't season it 24 hours in advance

Put it here.
>>
>>8589171
>Lock your door, OP
Listen here. If they arrive late, that's one thing. If nobody made an attempt to contact you, though, and they've taken your time and effort for granted, then you should show them the same disrespect they've shown you. Dinner's off.
>>
>>8589110
Show us a pic of the food then you fucking maggot.
>>
>>8589308
This. I'm sick of this food "cosplay" on /ck/ when you never see anything they did. Just pure bs trying to trigger gullible millennials.
>>
File: 1453962441964.jpg (48KB, 388x354px) Image search: [Google]
1453962441964.jpg
48KB, 388x354px
>>8589110
>that canned air in the background
>>
>Go outside late morning/early afternoon to make barbecue ribs
>Brother and I marinated and everything to the fucking tee
>Wood chips ready, smoking away, planks soaked, a nice, low 200 F to cook on, so it should be ready for when my aunt's family and my grandparents come over
>Dad asks when the ribs will be ready
>Tell him in several hours
>Asks if there's any way to make it go faster
>I explain that cooking them on high heat will just make them tough and unpalatable so he'll need to have something else to tie himself over until dinner
>Since everything's cooking on a very low temperature, I leave the grill for a bit to get some things done
>After about 3 hours I come back to check on it
>Something isn't right
>Gas knobs turned way the fuck up from I left them, temperature more than DOUBLE what I set it to
>"OH MY FUCKING GOD"
>Dad tells me he turned the temperature up on the ribs because he was hungry
>Now they're so black and rubbery you coulda gotten those ribs at Goodyear
>Try cutting him a rib, tell him to go ahead and try eating it
>Can barely chew it
>We had to throw 3 good racks of ribs out and order Chinese

Sometimes I hate cooking for family
>>
>>8589534
Your dad is literally subhuman garbage. Even if you were going to be a selfish prick like that, rip off a few ribs and throw them in the oven at 400
>>
File: fuck you bitch do what I say.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you bitch do what I say.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
>>8589400
>>
>>8589534
i remember this pasta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.