[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET here. Parents just bought 200$ worth of steak from a "pacific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: steaks.jpg (152KB, 981x856px) Image search: [Google]
steaks.jpg
152KB, 981x856px
NEET here.
Parents just bought 200$ worth of steak from a "pacific prime foods" truck.
red reviews on yelp, all 1 star. Anyone who's bought this steak, is it actually any good?
>>
>>8589017
There will be some that are good like the t bone then a lot of additional worthless overpriced garbage along with it
>>
It's your parents money, what the fuck do you care?
>>
>>8589017
Yelp is terrible. The company probably just didn't pay them to get any reviews except 1 stars.
>>
>>8589058
because everybody the house is going to end up eating it eventually, and i'd rather not get food poisoning if it really is as bad as I've been reading it is
>>
>>8589017
Your parents got tricked by Mexicans. Only way the meat is salvageable is to cook it in a stir fry and make fajitas with it.
>>
>>8589017
How do people STILL fall for the door-to-door meat dicks
>>
>>8589084
Older people, a lot of the time.

Sometimes I wonder why Sysco doesn't spin off a door-to-door sales line. They'd do pretty well, and they already have the infrastructure in place to make deliveries anywhere they want.
>>
File: image-1._CR0,8,1340,762_[1].jpg (132KB, 1340x762px) Image search: [Google]
image-1._CR0,8,1340,762_[1].jpg
132KB, 1340x762px
>>8589102
>tfw soon robots will come to your door and try to sell you shit
>>
>>8589017
Do you not have any local butcher's shops in the area?
>>
File: 800px-Portland_Roma_camp_1905.jpg (89KB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Portland_Roma_camp_1905.jpg
89KB, 800x332px
>>8589084
Don't know. I sic my dogs on those fucking gypsies. One time, one of them was running away and fell. His sample flew out of his hand and the dogs grabbed it and tore it apart. I laughed my ass off.

There are a lot of gypsies in the south. You just have to be firm.
>>
File: 1481475867663s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1481475867663s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>8589072
>food posing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.