[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I'm that asshole who got picked for master chef.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: images.png (3KB, 199x110px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 199x110px
Hi guys, I'm that asshole who got picked for master chef.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the first stage got moved to Sunday. Will k keep you posted.

Also, for my dish I'm between presenting cinnamon rolls, butterchicken, osso bucco or cheesecake.

>There will not be heating or cooling facilities at the event.
>It has to keep well for up to six hours.

I'm worried that the cheescake might be too simple, even though it's kind of MY thing.
>>
no one cares faggot
>>
Wear a fedora on set and act like a memester or it's bullshit
>>
>>8588608
>>8588612

This was all discussed on the previous thread. Most of /ck/ kinda liked the idea of me doing posts and shit.
>>
File: josh_marks-2013.jpg (1MB, 2107x2496px) Image search: [Google]
josh_marks-2013.jpg
1MB, 2107x2496px
>>8588618
I don't give a fuck what was discussed in a previous thread, because we're discussing this now.

Do >>8588612
or be forever cursed by the spirit of Josh
>>
>>8588618
Also, when they get to the sappy part where they ask who you're doing it for and who inspires you, etc, mention your beloved uncle Pepe
>>
>>8588612
the show is heavily edited so he can't do anything interesting
>>
do non disclosure agreements not exist?
>>
File: 1486037022806.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1486037022806.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
You NEED to mention the McChicken.

Even if you're just saying "If the judges wanted to eat stale meals they'd just go eat a McChicken"

Then you will ascend, and become a meme.
>>
>>8588680
no shit but he can still wear a fedora and act like an aspie when he's up to the hotseat
>>
Shout "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" so that we know you're from 4chan.
>>
>>8588631
Didn't this nigga go crazy and kill himself?
>>
Make as much Bane jokes as possible

"This is a big cheesecake,I might even have some left for you!"
"Now,here comes the tricky part. If I turn off that oven,will it be undercooked?"

Etc
>>
I thought Gordon didn't like people presenting dessert. Do the chicken, a nice piece of juicy chicken will win him over. Make sure its not greasy.
>>
Every time you cook something shout

PAN

NICE AND HOT
>>
>>8588732

On the heat, off the heat.

>It's his secret technique
>>
File: you heard that 800 words.png (276KB, 461x261px) Image search: [Google]
you heard that 800 words.png
276KB, 461x261px
>>8588722
>>
>>8588727
To add onto this, you should do your own interpretation of a McChicken. There might be legal complications with actually saying McChicken, so just say it's a chicken sandwich. But try to make it as close as possible to the real thing; mayo, shredded lettuce, etc
>>
>>8588631
That's the niggerest nose I've ever seen
>>
what's your real name so I can cheer you on
>>
>>8588661
Do this please
>>
Make "mom's spaghetti" and drop some on the floor, liberal use of your family's secret recipe (quinky sauce) and inspiration from your uncle Jack all need to happen
>>
For those saying pepes and ramsay.

It's. Not the US version
>>
File: FUCKOFF.gif (967KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKOFF.gif
967KB, 400x261px
>>8589332
GET OUT!!!
>>
>>8588722
this fucking please this

>turn on stove
>YES THE FIRE RISES
>>
Please mention Fazoli's and Jack Scalfani.
>>
>>8588700
>act like an aspie
>act

We're all aspie here famalamadingdong.
>>
>>8588696
This
>>
>>8590206
Underrated post.
>>
>>8590206
pretty much this desu
>>
>>8588605
The only way we will ever confirm this is true is if you agree to serve unseasoned mashed potatoes on a frisbee with one whole lemon for garnish.
>>
Reference this video. See if Gordon knows what you're doing. Just call everything Rustic.
>>
>>8590232
Fuck forgot the video https://youtu.be/EcJOmWCdLBs
>>
>>8588605
>cooking show
>keeping things in the "danger zone" for 6 hours

lel
>>
Would eclairs be a good option?
>>
>>8588696
>>8590206
>>8590214
>>8590219
Literally nobody cares about your forced meme, samefag.

OP, don't worry about your simple shit. In the show, they always have some dipshit fuck up some fancy attempt at something which leaves the person who went standard looking great.
>>
>>8588722
Get this hothead judge outta here
>>
File: IMG_2246.jpg (8KB, 139x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.jpg
8KB, 139x154px
>>8588605
>There will not be heating or cooling facilities at the event.

On a fucking cooking show
>>
OP isn't wrong. I was on a local cooking show here in LatAm and I was going to make a ziti dish for my audition, then got told it would be hard and cold by the time it got to the judges. I think they look more for your aptitude in making a dish and how you react to stimulus like people talking to you while cooking as opposed to skill while cooking.
>>
>>8590996
why post if you just have no idea what you're talking about?
>>
>>8591058
Look you fucking retarded nigger, it's a cooking show and they're asking you to bring premade food. What's to stop you just getting a real chef to make you something and bring it with you?
>>
>>8591147
You're the nigger you fucking nigger. Only a nigger could be as fucking retarded as you are. Stupid fucking NIGGER
>>
>>8591147
FIRST ROUND

AUDITION
>>
>>8591157
>underage b&
>>
>>8591158
Why even bother bringing food at all then?
>>
>>8589332
which version is it you idiot, desu nobody really gives a shit about some cunt participating in masterchef kasachstan
>>
>>8588605
Where is the filming taking place? Make cannabis-infused whatever.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.