[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have just woken to find yourself all alone on a remote island.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

You have just woken to find yourself all alone on a remote island. You hear a voice shout from behind
>WELCOME TO FLAVOR TOWN
Startled, you turn around and see that Guy Fieri is standing uncomfortably close to you. He explains that this island is his personal prison, you are the only creature on this island, and in order to leave, you must construct a 3 course meal. The only help you have is a mystical tree in the middle of the island that will dispense one and only one ingrediant you choose for the entirety of your stay.

So, /ck/, what do you make?
>>
>>8587778
A gun with bullets inside
>>
>>8587778

A Portuguese man of war to bring me the sweet release of death.
>>
Do I get pans and shit? Cause that will make a huge difference.
>>
good thread
>>
a game console so he could 1v1 me the filthy casual
>>
salt. can't live without salt
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1020x680px
>>8587909
Salt is literally the one ingredient you won't need to ask for.
>>
>>8587898
No traditionam utensils. Assume that you are handy enough to start a fire and use rocks/mud/wood to cook with.
>>
>>8588609
Okay fair enough. And you say I am the only creature ON the island... how about off the island, as in fish and sea life?
>>
>So, /ck/, what do you make?

BLEACH.
>>
>>8587778

>in order to leave, you must construct a 3 course meal

Am I missing something? Three courses of water, the end, I leave
>>
Nothing. Why the fuck would I want to go back to my shit life?
>>
>>8587778
Hair gel to appease the Fieri God.
>>
flour, probably

with a coconut
>>
>>8587778
>you are the only creature on this island
>I'm here
>Guy is here
>I am on drugs
>I go to bed and wake up with a headache
>>
Probs eggs. You could prepare them differently and pretend it's three courses.
>>
>>8587778
Zyklon B so i can off that motherfucker thinking he can stand too close to me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.